19 new stores in the Hamptons this summer
Is it the right time to open a store in the Hamptons? "My feeling is that the answer is, 'Yes. Yes it is,' " says veteran designer and television personality Isaac Mizrahi, who opens his first shop in Southampton this summer.
Mizrahi calls the East End "a happy place." And he's not alone. From specialty skin-care boutiques to purveyors of high and not-so-high fashion to housewares and home furnishing stores, there are a slew of new options for retail happiness in the Hamptons this summer. Have a look. -- By Anne Bratskeir
- | View all
User rating:(1) Click to rate
More in Business
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Most expensive homes for sale on Long Island
- Searching for a home with an unusual fireplace?
- Vince Camuto's $48M-plus Southampton home in contract
- Weird, clever Long Island license plates
- Holiday shopping starts early on LI
- Long Island homes for sale for $350,000
- Walt Whitman mall unveils renovated look
- Looking for a cupola with your LI home?
- Searching for a ranch to rent on Long Island?
- Searching for a short sale on LI?
- If you want a home for $375,000
- Jose Reyes $4.495M Manhasset listing
- LI's top real estate agents of 2013
- 2013 Concours D'Elegance at Americana Manhasset
- Buying a Sandy-renovated home
- LI lighting firm learns the ropes in China
- 2013 Long Island Auto Show
- Long Island rentals for less than $5,000
- Snow falls across LI LI notable deaths
- Students create recycled-trash artwork Hewlett HS seniors win Siemens Competition
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs Long Island and New York City's top photos
- Snow hits LI: 2013 Yaphank church gutted by fire
- LI Holiday Benefit Pageant Billy Joel now and then
- New York City parties Gingerbread house contest
- Meet Long Island's pageant queens Places we loved on Long Island
- Pearl Harbor anniversary remembered on Long Island LI pets pose with Santa
- Recent polar bear plunges in Suffolk Most expensive homes for sale on Long Island
- Smithtown pets for adoption Brentwood vs. Amityville
- St. Dominic vs. Oyster Bay An extravagant mini Christmas Village
- Car crashes into Trader Joe's in Oceanside Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories