Betsey Johnson's back with spring dresses
Betsey Johnson filed for bankruptcy and closed her stores last April, but don't expect the eccentric 70-year-old designer to be going anywhere soon.
She's had two loud New York Fashion Week shows since, and is working on a reality TV show with daughter Lulu. And now she's launching a playful new line of dresses for spring.
"I'm back!" Johnson says. "Doing my dress thing. Pretty and punk, sweet and sexy, always rock n' roll."
The dresses range from $99 to $249 and will be sold at select department stores and betseyjohnson.com this spring.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Business
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Weird, clever Long Island license plates
- Canon U.S.A.
- If you want a house with French doors
- Blue Point Brewery
- If you want a house with a luxe master bath
- Long Island rich cribs
- Searching for a short sale on LI?
- LI homes with great rooms that live up to the title
- CHSAA state semifinal: Holy Trinity vs. Buffalo Nichols St. Patrick's Day celebrations around Long Island
- Coram man charged in uncle's death Southeast Regional 'B' final: Hampton Bays vs. Woodlands
- Shelter Island in the Southeast Regional final 40 signs you're from Nassau
- 23 pets waiting for adoption on LI Southampton at the Southeast Regional final
- CHSAA state 'A' semi: Kellenberg vs. Kennedy Catholic LI Class AA final: Sachem East vs. Baldwin
- LI Class A final: Harborfields vs. North Shore CHSAA state AA semis: St. Anthony's vs. St. Mary's
- Friends Academy in the Southeast Regional final Recent LI fires
- Recent LI mug shots LI notable deaths
- Long Island polar bear plunges LI car accidents
- Signs you're from Suffolk LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Long Island and New York City's top photos Guess who: LI celebrity yearbook photos
- CHSAA Class AA state quarterfinal: St. Anthony's vs. Molloy Santos Elena Ruiz Solano accused of killing her newborn