Colombian company makes bulletproof kid clothes
A company in Colombia says it plans to start exporting bulletproof clothing for children to the United States. The company owner says demand spiked after the Newtown, Conn., shooting spree. AP video (Jan. 4)
- | View all
User rating:(1) Click to rate
More in Business
- Pearl Harbor widows Fifth-grader from Dix Hills rocks 'Ellen DeGeneres Show'
- What would Rivera get Yankees for Christmas? Stop & Shop launches safe pharmaceutical disposal
- Kidsday goes to Bounce Trampoline Sports Cops: 3 injured in boat accident
- Nassau lights its Christmas tree Billy Joel’s movin' out
- Santa video-chats with hospitalized kids in New Hyde Park Eastern Suffolk BOCES rebrands education program
- Greenport students make wreaths from washed-up plastic Billy Joel tribute star gets a 'big shot'
- Raw video: Cops say man charged after recording employees in bathroom NTSB: Derailed train was speeding
- Cox on Astorino's possible candidacy News 12 LI: Metro-North derailment kills 4
- Driver seriously injured in Bay Shore crash Friend of slain Islip man discusses the case
- Winter sailing season kicks off Valerie Kellogg talks Black Friday deals