Fashion picks to brighten April showers
This season, designers and retailers are offering up smart, stylish, lively rainy day fashion that explodes with color and pattern.
Michelle Smith, the designer and founder of Milly, is among those who have put a fun spin on rainwear. "I wanted to add some humor and wit to the classic rain trench this season, so I made it transparent," says Smith. "Rainy days are universally rather depressing, so my hope is that this coat will make you a little more excited to get out of bed and get dressed in the morning."
Rain, rain, go away? Not so much this season.
- | View all
User rating:(1) Click to rate
More in Business
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Weird, clever Long Island license plates
- Canon U.S.A.
- If you want a house with French doors
- Blue Point Brewery
- If you want a house with a luxe master bath
- Long Island rich cribs
- Searching for a short sale on LI?
- LI homes with great rooms that live up to the title
- LI notable deaths Long Island polar bear plunges
- LI car accidents 37 signs you're from Suffolk
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs Long Island and New York City's top photos
- St. Patrick's Day celebrations around Long Island Guess who: LI celebrity yearbook photos
- CHSAA Class AA state quarterfinal: St. Anthony's vs. Molloy Santos Elena Ruiz Solano accused of killing her newborn
- Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories Cars driven into houses and buildings
- New York City parties Your pet photos
- Long Island snowstorm Bill de Blasio
- St. Pat's for All parade 23 pets waiting for adoption on LI
- Nassau Class AA final: Farmingdale vs. Uniondale Nassau Class AA final: Massapequa vs. Baldwin
- Nassau Class A final: Valley Stream South vs. Hewlett Nassau Class BC final: Oyster Bay vs. Friends Academy
- NYSPHSAA state bowling championship Cycle for Survival