High-tech cargo blimp
The Defense Department has ordered a prototype of a high-tech cargo blimp from a California company. The aircraft is designed to land like a helicopter and carry heavy and oversize cargo to places where nothing else can land. AP video. (Jan. 30)
- | View all
User rating:(1) Click to rate
More in Business
- Ex-NFL players on NY Super Bowl Nassau, Marines honor LI plastic surgeon
- Nassau cop: ‘I was falsely arrested’ Lawsuit: Chimps should be freed
- Pearl Harbor widows Fifth-grader from Dix Hills rocks 'Ellen DeGeneres Show'
- What would Rivera get Yankees for Christmas? Stop & Shop launches safe pharmaceutical disposal
- Kidsday goes to Bounce Trampoline Sports Cops: 3 injured in boat accident
- Nassau lights its Christmas tree Billy Joel’s movin' out
- Santa video-chats with hospitalized kids in New Hyde Park Eastern Suffolk BOCES rebrands education program
- Greenport students make wreaths from washed-up plastic Billy Joel tribute star gets a 'big shot'
- Raw video: Cops say man charged after recording employees in bathroom NTSB: Derailed train was speeding
- Cox on Astorino's possible candidacy News 12 LI: Metro-North derailment kills 4
- Driver seriously injured in Bay Shore crash