Moms rate their favorite apps
Think fast: What's the first thing you do in the morning? If you're like many people, you reach for your mobile phone or tablet to review emails, check in with friends or play your latest game obsession. And these days, you can find an app for just about anything whether it's to help simplify your life, educate your kids or provide a little down time and fun for yourself. To help you get the most out of your mobile phones and tablets, I reached out to a few mom groups -- North Shore Mamas, Dear Milo, NY Moms World, Mocha Moms and MBA Moms to find out their favorite, go-to apps for kids and adults alike. Here's a round-up of moms' must-have apps. -- Compiled by Jennifer Berger
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Business
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Most expensive homes for sale on Long Island
- Searching for a home with an unusual fireplace?
- Vince Camuto's $48M-plus Southampton home in contract
- Weird, clever Long Island license plates
- Holiday shopping starts early on LI
- Long Island homes for sale for $350,000
- Walt Whitman mall unveils renovated look
- Looking for a cupola with your LI home?
- Searching for a ranch to rent on Long Island?
- Searching for a short sale on LI?
- If you want a home for $375,000
- Jose Reyes $4.495M Manhasset listing
- LI's top real estate agents of 2013
- 2013 Concours D'Elegance at Americana Manhasset
- Buying a Sandy-renovated home
- LI lighting firm learns the ropes in China
- 2013 Long Island Auto Show
- Long Island rentals for less than $5,000
- Long Island and New York City's top photos Snow hits LI
- Yaphank church gutted by fire LI Holiday Benefit Pageant
- LI notable deaths Billy Joel now and then
- New York City parties Gingerbread house contest
- Meet Long Island's pageant queens LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Places we loved on Long Island Pearl Harbor anniversary remembered on Long Island
- LI pets pose with Santa Recent polar bear plunges in Suffolk
- Most expensive homes for sale on Long Island Smithtown pets for adoption
- Brentwood vs. Amityville St. Dominic vs. Oyster Bay
- An extravagant mini Christmas Village Car crashes into Trader Joe's in Oceanside
- Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories Help find these lost LI pets
- 73 celebrities remember life on Long Island Searching for a home with an unusual fireplace?