More women expected to serve Mormon missions
The Mormon church's recent decision to lower the minimum age for missionaries to 19 years old, rather than 21 has been greeted with enthusiasm from many young members of the LDS church -- but especially young women. AP video. (Jan. 18)
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Business
- Ex-NFL players on NY Super Bowl Nassau, Marines honor LI plastic surgeon
- Nassau cop: ‘I was falsely arrested’ Lawsuit: Chimps should be freed
- Pearl Harbor widows Fifth-grader from Dix Hills rocks 'Ellen DeGeneres Show'
- What would Rivera get Yankees for Christmas? Stop & Shop launches safe pharmaceutical disposal
- Kidsday goes to Bounce Trampoline Sports Cops: 3 injured in boat accident
- Nassau lights its Christmas tree Billy Joel’s movin' out
- Santa video-chats with hospitalized kids in New Hyde Park Eastern Suffolk BOCES rebrands education program
- Greenport students make wreaths from washed-up plastic Billy Joel tribute star gets a 'big shot'
- Raw video: Cops say man charged after recording employees in bathroom NTSB: Derailed train was speeding
- Cox on Astorino's possible candidacy News 12 LI: Metro-North derailment kills 4
- Driver seriously injured in Bay Shore crash