Photos: Past Great South Bay Music Festivals
Whether you like rock, blues or jazz, the Great South Bay Music Festival has got you covered. This event, Friday night through Sunday at Shorefront Park in Patchogue, has established artists (as well as emerging) performing at an affordable price.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Business
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Searching for a short sale on LI?
- Most expensive homes for sale on Long Island
- Searching for a home with an unusual fireplace?
- Vince Camuto's $48M-plus Southampton home in contract
- Weird, clever Long Island license plates
- Holiday shopping starts early on LI
- Long Island homes for sale for $350,000
- Walt Whitman mall unveils renovated look
- Looking for a cupola with your LI home?
- Searching for a ranch to rent on Long Island?
- If you want a home for $375,000
- Jose Reyes $4.495M Manhasset listing
- LI's top real estate agents of 2013
- 2013 Concours D'Elegance at Americana Manhasset
- Buying a Sandy-renovated home
- Long Island and New York City's top photos Top 10 Long Island crime stories in 2013
- LI car accidents LI girl battling leukemia gets dream bedroom
- Long Island in the UFC: 2013 in review LI notable deaths
- Help find these lost LI pets 30 signs you're from Suffolk
- 300-yard rushers in Long Island history LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Tanker explosion in Bellmore LI pets pose with Santa
- Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories President Barack Obama
- Smithtown pets for adoption Snow hits NYC, region
- Snow hits LI: 2013 Floyd Hall of Fame ceremony
- Your Instagram, Twitter snow photos SantaCon NYC
- Community celebrates Kwanzaa in Uniondale Recent Suffolk polar plunges
- New York City parties Northport vs. Central Islip