AcctTwo Implements Intacct for Zift Solutions, a Channel Marketing Software Provider
Houston, TX and Durham, NC (PRWEB) May 09, 2016
AcctTwo, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based ERP solutions, announced that the firm has implemented Intacct for Zift Solutions. Zift Solutions was founded in 2006 by a dedicated group of like-minded professionals with one goal: To make channel marketers’ lives easier by making them the go-to source for increasing channel sales. Since Zift's inception, they’ve worked with thousands of channel partners and industry-leading suppliers to help them reduce the costs and complexities of channel marketing and moving the sales needle up at the same time. After a rigorous software evaluation, Zift chose Intacct over other on-premises and cloud solutions as the best fit to meet the needs of the organization.
Previous Business Challenges Faced by Zift Solutions:
- Zift's finance and accounting department was doing a good deal of work outside of their legacy accounting system to manage reporting, revenue recognition, and multi-currency management.
- With the lack of automation and the additional work in Excel, it was taking the finance team too long to complete their month-end close.
- Reporting lacked the accuracy Zift's management team wanted and took too long to produce.
- The management team did not have access to real-time information, and tracking sales was labor intensive because of the disconnect between their CRM and accounting.
Reasons for Selecting Intacct:
- With Intacct, Zift's finance team will benefit from streamlined processes, a reduction in the amount of manual entry, and a reduction in the time to close.
- Management will have access to real-time information via tailored reports and dashboards.
- Zift will be able to manage a more streamlined quote-to-cash process and take advantage of better communication and collaboration between sales and finance.
Highlighted Comments from Zift Solutions' Director of Finance:
"Our biggest benefits from moving to Intacct are flexibility, scalability, accessibility, and the level of detail that we can track," said Steven Levesque, Director of Finance at Zift Solutions. "I previously worked with both the Intacct product and the AcctTwo team at a another company and based upon that great experience, I knew that Intacct was the right product and AcctTwo was the right team to partner with again."
AcctTwo is a leading consulting firm and reseller of cloud-based accounting and ERP software. Our sophisticated systems solve the issues growing middle market companies face today. AcctTwo also provides Business-Process-as-a-Service solutions, allowing clients to focus on the core competencies of their business. We provide the people, processes, technology, and office facilities to perform these functions, while allowing clients to collaborate interactively through an on-line portal.
AcctTwo is headquartered in Houston, Texas. For more information, please visit http://www.accttwo.com or call 713-744-8400.
Director of Marketing
VP, National Media Relations
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/05/prweb13390504.htm