AMGtime Brings its Time and Attendance Software Solutions and Latest Feature Enhancements to APA Congress 2016 in Nashville, Tennessee
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 05, 2016
It’s with great excitement that AMGtime comes to APA Congress 2016 in Nashville. AMGtime Systems has been moving toward seamless integration since the launch of Universal API last year and today with that API allows for connection with any systems that have API solutions and are open to integration.
AMGtime has made so many feature enhancements and positive changes that they can’t wait to share at APA Congress this year. Go to Booth 635 and check out some of these enhancements, which include:
- Single Login on AMG Web and Mobile – A new feature has been added making it easier for administrative users to switch to an employee view from admin view. Using this feature, managers will be able to login from a single account and switch between both views as authorized.
- Partner Portal for AMG Web – The feature has been added to help AMGtime’s partners, including Payroll providers, to manage multiple customers from a single portal with one login.
- Payroll-Based Journal for Nursing Homes – AMGtime already had the capability to allow nursing homes to do NHPPD reporting per state government regulations. Recently they added the PBJ export feature that allows Nursing Homes to export necessary data to Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services per ACA regulation.
- USigned – One of the notable updates is AMGtime’s electronic signature feature, which allows for paperless timecard signing by employees and supervisors. With multilevel approval levels and email integration, timecard signing can be effortless.
- Mandatory Paid Sick Leave – Many states and cities require certain amount of paid sick leave hours to be accrued based on the amount of hours worked. With this feature AMGtime makes it easy for employers to comply with regulations regarding sick pay.
- Addition of Payroll Exports – New payroll exports have also been added amongst these included eEmpACT, StaffSuite, Paychex Flex, PayServ, Spectrum. The company’s solutions now support over 90 payroll exports.
- Seamless Integration with Payroll - One of the most important upgrades that AMGtime brings to this show is seamless integration between their time systems and existing payroll systems. For example, recently they just completed seamless integration with QuickBooks Online. The traditional export import style is no longer the standard.
Go to the booth anytime between Wednesday, May 11th and Friday, May 13th to check out current integrations and opportunities for future ones. Tony Galstyan, CEO and founder of AMGtime has said “The future is in giving the customer one source that handles time and attendance, payroll, hr and other related needs. No more different login credentials, no more different interfaces. That’s where we are going!”
About the Company
With more than 20 years of experience, AMG Employee Management Inc. is a national leader in time attendance products, services and solutions. This innovative Los Angeles-based company has a passion for offering employers advanced time attendance systems that boost the efficiency and accuracy of time and payroll records and facilitate clients to select the best solution to meet their needs.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/05/prweb13394361.htm