Advanced Technology Consulting (ATC) partnered with LEAD Magazine recently to identify Cincinnati’s top IT service firms to watch in 2016. LEAD Magazine is Greater Cincinnati’s leading B2B publication for C-level executives.
(PRWEB) May 17, 2016
ATC (http://queencityfiber.com/) is a proud sponsor of this feature in which LEAD Magazine set out to identify leading “Queen City” technology firms offering outsourced IT services to small- and mid-sized businesses (SMBs), while also providing big-time impact through versatility, expertise and IP/cloud-based solutions. Cincinnati, OH, is often referred to as the “Queen City.”
SMBs face unique challenges in a technology-driven business world. This environment has led most SMBs to outsource segments or all of their IT operations, and these efforts usually center around the concept of adding IT capabilities while maximizing the use of IP and cloud-based technologies. The premise is to free up internal resources to take on more strategic, customer-centric roles.
As a result, agile IT service firms are backfilling a core need for versatile, responsive technical expertise. Firms that can handle both the day-to-day break-fix issues and the big strategic picture (think IT roadmaps) are the cornerstone behind today’s SMB. Other, more niched IT service firms are also delivering value supporting the SMB with core competencies in IT segments such as disaster recovery, business continuity and security.
With this in mind, here are Greater Cincinnati’s top IT service firms (http://queencityfiber.com/) to watch in 2016 in alphabetic order:
1. C-Forward – “We consider ourselves to be the IT department for companies that either don’t need, or can’t afford, a full-time IT staff,” says president Brent Cooper.
2. CenterGrid – “CenterGrid has the cloud computing knowledge and infrastructure that organizations need so they can focus on their business, not on the infrastructure on which their business runs,” says vice president Chris Philpott.
3. Full Service Networking – “No two client requirements are exactly the same when it comes to achieving their business objectives. In some cases, we are their outsourced IT partner, including us physically having people onsite,” says president and CEO Rick Maxwell.
4. Global Business Solutions – “We don’t do cookie cutter and we put business before IT. We understand what it takes to truly excel in the professional world and how IT contributes to that success,” says president Gaby Batshoun.
5. InTrust IT – “Instead of having a single IT person, Intrust provides a whole team of IT professionals with a wealth of knowledge and experience to allow companies to better leverage the best technology available,” says president and CEO Tim Rettig.
6. Managecast – “After being in business for many years we realized a lot of customers don’t monitor and manage their backups as they should,” says owner Nathan Golden. “Let’s face it, doing backups is like going to the dentist.”
7. Nexigen – “Nexigen was the first cloud provider in Cincinnati with a utility computing solution offering in 2013,” says CTO Jon Salisbury.
8. ProSource Technologies – “We analyze, stabilize and optimize our customer’s IT environment to help them use technology to achieve their business goals and provide a strategic advantage,” says V.P. of operations Jeffrey Loeb.
9. NextStep Networking – “NSmanageIT is our core outsourced IT product,” says owner Erin Arnold. “It centers around the 3P’s: people, process and protection.”
10. Orchestrate Technologies – “We are the sole contact for all IT needs. Everything from ‘my email is not working’ all the way to network issues, server problems or firewall reconfiguration,” says partner Jonathan Bristow.
For more information on Cincinnati Fiber (http://queencityfiber.com/), contact Advanced Technology Consulting’s Louie Hollmeyer at 513-323-1131, email at lhollmeyer(at)4atc(dot)com, or visit 4atc.com.
About Advanced Technology Consulting
Advanced Technology Consulting, Inc. (ATC), an independent telecom agency and consulting firm, removes the business complexities of researching, comparing, procuring, implementing and managing telecommunications solutions. ATC’s team of Certified Telecom Professionals (CTP) leverages an extensive network of technology providers to deliver unbiased insight and tactical proficiency. Technical expertise includes VoIP business phone systems, network services, unified communications, cloud computing, and collaboration solutions. Services include strategic consulting, contract negotiation, project management, business-needs analysis, and support.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/cincinnati/fiber/prweb13421480.htm