This year the Brain Aneurysm Foundation encourages all to join the #GivingTuesday movement by donating time, money, and effort in helping to create brain aneurysm awareness worldwide.
Hanover, MA (PRWEB) November 01, 2015
Tuesday, December 1, 2015, the Brain Aneurysm Foundation is participating in #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving.
Since 2012, #GivingTuesday has inspired giving around the world, resulting in greater donations, volunteer hours, and activities that directly influence the livelihood and mission of organizations such as the Brain Aneurysm Foundation. The Brain Aneurysm Foundation would like to make this their most successful #GivingTuesday yet!
The Brain Aneurysm Foundation will be kicking off their “12 Ways of Giving” social media campaign on December 1st, which will promote twelve ways that you can help contribute to the Foundation’s mission. The Brain Aneurysm Foundation cordially invites you to join the movement and participate by giving to the Foundation’s mission this December 1st. Creative ways to give include:
- Matching Gift Program: Many companies match the charitable donations made by their employees. Make a donation to the Brain Aneurysm Foundation in any amount and double or triple the amount of your gift by requesting a Matching Gift from your company.
- Visit the Brain Aneurysm Foundation’s Facebook page, download the #GivingTuesday profile image and banner, and make them your own.
- Socialize: ‘Like’ the Brain Aneurysm Foundation’s Facebook page and invite your friends to do the same! Follow us on Twitter and help us boost our SEO and social demographics.
- Use the hashtag #GivingTuesday to talk about the Brain Aneurysm Foundation and why you support the mission.
- Make a donation, volunteer, or establish an awareness event. Visit http://www.bafound.org/make-difference and find out how you can make a difference!
For more information, please contact events(at)bafound(dot)org or call (888) 272-4602.
The Brain Aneurysm Foundation is the globally recognized leader in brain aneurysm awareness, education, support, advocacy and research funding. Now celebrating 20 years of service, the Brain Aneurysm Foundation was established in 1994 in Boston, Massachusetts with a mission to promote early detection of brain aneurysms by providing knowledge and raising awareness of the signs, symptoms and risk factors; work with the medical communities to provide support networks for patients and families; as well as to further research that will improve patient outcomes and save lives. For more information about the Brain Aneurysm Foundation, visit http://www.bafound.org.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/10/prweb13046495.htm