Brown Box Branding weighs in on companies focusing on targeting tactics for 2016.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) October 16, 2015
It's Q4, which means that it's time companies start thinking about how to organize their 2016 budget, and what their overall marketing plan will include. One key strategy companies would be wise to get underway, according to Brown Box Branding, is targeting. Here are a few things you should know.
What Is Targeting?
- The idea is simple. Targeting the right, high-value audience will increase conversions, which obviously increases sales in turn. The digital market is picking up more and more data as it expands. Using this data, marketers can then create innovative targeting algorithms that can deliver better results.
- "The appeal and effectiveness of this evolution to location-specific marketing makes sense for both consumers and brands," said Colby Richards, Managing Partner of Brown Box Branding's Seattle location. "Consumers want to feel a connection to the product or related mission of the brand. This emotional connection is amplified when it is also geographically relevant."
It's a More Efficient Marketing Strategy For Local Businesses.
- Not only does this mean that marketers will be able to reach higher-value audiences, but they'll also be able to use their time more effectively, so that they can generate more leads. Many companies have comprehensive local marketing strategies. They want to cover all the bases. Though it's not a bad idea in and of itself, it can exhaust a company's resources. With a more sophisticated targeting algorithm, marketers can hone in on the right audiences, and forget about those who wouldn't be interested otherwise.
- "On a practical level, given the mobility of today's consumers, this geographical tie now also makes it relevant as a matter of immediate convenience," said Richards. "Mobile continues to change the way digital marketing needs to approach the Internet. It is critical for brands to be teamed with an agency positioned to keep their brand in front of their audience by leveraging the power of targeted SEO, PPC, and Social Media."
How Can You Take Advantage of Big Data and Target the Right Audience?
- What this all means is that brands would be wise to partner with an online agency, and create quality pay-per-click campaigns and other targeting tactics. As data is continually added to the brand's funnel, the ads will automatically take advantage of new targeting capabilities and improve conversion rates.
- "At Brown Box Branding Seattle, we are seeing the shift to mobile have a strong effect on not only web design, but on marketing as well," said Richards. "Through our research for our SEO, PPC, and Social Media clients, we have found an increasingly strong market that demands content that is not only engaging, but is geographically targeted."
About Brown Box Branding
Brown Box Branding offers full-service digital marketing strategies that help drive targeted traffic to websites. Their services include Web Design, SEO, Social Media Marketing, and Pay-Per-Click Campaign Management. To learn more, visit http://www.brownboxbranding.com/seattle.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/10/prweb13023179.htm