The Regenerative Business Alliance opens their search for a company that exemplifies the principles of regeneration.
Seattle, Washington (PRWEB) June 17, 2016
The Regenerative Business Alliance has just launched the search for their 1st annual Regenerative Business Prizewinner. This prize will recognize a business that practices enlightened disruption, drawing on the regenerative principles of living systems.
Regeneration is about working with wholes not parts, potential not problems, singularity not commonality, reciprocity not competition, essentiality not simplicity, and development of humans rather than manipulation.
Nominate your own business or a business you admire by July 30, 2016. More information, including nomination criteria, at theregenerativebusinesssummit.com/prize.
A distinguished panel of judges will select the prizewinner:
- Jeffrey Hollender—Founder of Seventh Generation, B Lab, and Sustain Natural;
- Dr. Sarah Slaughter—CEO, Built Environment Coalition, Co-Founder of MIT Sustainability Initiative, founder of MOCA Systems;
- Pamela Mang—Founder of Regenesis Group, author of Regenerative Design and Development;
- Pam Hinds—Professor at Stanford University, Department of Engineering and Managing Science;
- John Fullerton—Founder of the Capital Institute, 100% Investment Club;
- KoAnn Skrzyniarz—Founder of Sustainable Life Media and Sustainable Brands;
- Lauren Yarmuth—Portfolio Director, Design for Change Studio at IDEO.
The prizewinner will be announced on October 18th at an awards dinner in Seattle. The dinner will open the 1st Annual Regenerative Business Summit, an invitation-only event for business leaders and owners working to advance a field or set of industries through regenerative philosophy and practice.
To find out more about the Summit and whether your business qualifies for an invitation, visit theregenerativebusinesssummit.com.
About the Carol Sanford Institute: The Carol Sanford Institute (CSI) has worked with Fortune 500 executives and “rock star entrepreneurs” for four decades in the field of regenerative business education. CSI has worked in thirty-two industries and on all livable continents. Carol Sanford’s writing has become mandatory reading at over 200 universities, colleges and prep schools around the world. Follow Carol on Twitter: @carolsanford
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/06/prweb13487009.htm