CMT’s 4th annual SA Surfactants with focus on innovative formulations and green ingredients is sponsored by Oxiteno & supported by ABIHPEC.
Sao Paulo, Brazil (PRWEB) October 14, 2015
The summit evaluates innovations in home & personal care products in South America with a special focus on Brazil – that is set to become the world’s second largest cosmetic & personal care products market by 2020.
Among the industry led panel of regional majors presenting are P&G detailing its sustainability initiatives; Unilever Brazil on compact/concentrated laundry detergents plus Solvay Group tapping Brazil’s natural resources to produce green products as well as Corazza Inteligência Em P&D Cosmética on new haircare formulations. The discussions are value added by Solazyme Brasil elaborating on microalgae ingredients and Croda’s RSPO perspective.
Other Panelists include:
- Colin A. Houston & Associates on global surfactants market with current low oil prices
- LMC International on global oleochem outlook
- Mintel Group’s insights on global consumer trends inspiring South American new products
- Chemyunion Quimica on latest skin care innovations
- Camara de la Industria Cosmetica y de Aseo, Colombia sharing the country’s HPC trends
- Lubrizol analyzing the synergy between surfactants and polymers
Visit event website or call Ms. Grace at +65 6346 9147 for more details.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/10/prweb13016574.htm