Devicify enables products to speak the language of business so companies can monetize the Internet of Things (IoT).
State College, PA (PRWEB) May 05, 2016
Devicify today announced it has released the next major update of its award-winning Devicify IoT platform on the Salesforce AppExchange, empowering businesses to orchestrate IoT relationships between people, products and processes in a whole new way.
Devicify accelerates Internet of Things (IoT) enablement on the Salesforce platform with an IoT Relationship Management application that IoT-enables the entire organization. Devicify’s patented solution orchestrates business processes with IoT-enabled technologies unleashing business model innovation and IoT monetization. As a native Salesforce.com application, Devicify provides much more then IoT connectivity; seamlessly extending existing workflows to include connected product capabilities. With an ecosystem of thousands of adjacent apps on the AppExchange, you’ll be able to IoT-enable them all.
Devicify’s business-process-centric solution focuses on the power of relationships using living CRM relationships for access control determining who has access to what devices, functionality or insights, and when.
Key Features of Devicify include:
- Native Salesforce Integration: Deep integration with Salesforce workflows, objects and security
- Salesforce Customizations: High granularity over the type of information that is returned to Salesforce.
- Automation Services: Key services are now available so third party applications can initiate or update device creation and configuration.
- Data Source Configuration: Broad options to receive, store and process inbound IoT data.
Devicify is also pleased to announce that it has joined Momenta Partners Connected Industry ecosystem, engaging their Connected Industry Advisory, Executive Search and Ventures practices. Devicify will be featured in Momenta Partners’ Connected Industry Pavilion at the IoT World Event in Santa Clara, May 10-12: https://iotworldevent.com/
Comments on the News
● “A major obstacle to IoT initiative boils down to the fact that identifying relevance and scaling value is really hard when products don’t talk business”, said Scott Johnson, CEO and Founder of Devicify. “Devicify’s IoT Relationship Management provides the necessary context to allow this interoperability, facilitating success on a large scale.”
● “The promise of the IoT is not about new technology, but powering business rules with faster, deeper and more granular information” said Ken Forster, Managing Director of Momenta Partners. “Devicify was designed specifically to extend enterprise business rules to the edge, accelerating business innovation. We are proud to have them as part of our Connected Industry ecosystem.”
Devicify enables companies to capitalize on the Internet of Things (IoT) by seamlessly connecting deployed products with the business operations of the enterprise. Devicify’s IoT Relationship Management application is suitable for product and service companies seeking to create new revenue opportunities, improve customer & partner relationships and establish unique competitive advantage. For more information, please visit http://www.devicify.net.
About Momenta Partners.
As Cultivators of Connected Industry, Momenta Partners help activate and accelerate Connected Industry companies across all life-stages. We bring proven Advisory, Executive Search and Ventures practices to drive precision growth in Connected Industry companies, helping them expand as part of our Connected Industry ecosystem. For more information, see http://momenta.partners and follow us on Twitter at @MomentaPartners
Salesforce and AppExchange are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/05/prweb13392240.htm