Learn why 9 of the top 10 sponsors and 4 of the top 5 CROs rely on DrugDev to do more trials, and preview new clinical operations technology innovations at exhibit booth #1842
KING OF PRUSSIA, PA (PRWEB) June 21, 2016
Pharma industry professionals at the DIA 52nd Annual Meeting in Philadelphia, June 26-30 will learn about the quantifiable benefits of using modern technology to do more clinical trials as DrugDev executives discuss and demonstrate its award-winning technology in Booth #1842.
Visit DrugDev at exhibit booth #1842 to learn about the award-winning DrugDev unified suite of apps to optimize workflow processes, site engagement and training. DrugDev will showcase technologies including:
- Site activation technology which enables sponsor and CRO teams to reduce the average time of global site startup by at least 20%
- Learning management, site engagement, and workflow technologies that improve study efficiencies and reduce reliance on multiple systems or spreadsheets
- Patient eligibility technology that enables sponsors and CROs to reduce protocol amendments, improve site selection, and reduce site failures
- The pharma industry’s leading site payment solution, with unrivaled international expertise and over $1B in payments made to sites, available as a service or SaaS
- The DrugDev Golden Number, the universal site identifier providing standardization across sponsors, sites and CROs
- Patient engagement technology that reduces patient burden and provides a central hub for communication and information exchange
Sponsoring CISCRP Medical Heroes Appreciation 5K
DrugDev will sponsor and participate in the CISCRP Medical Heroes Appreciation 5K on June 27, 6:30-8:15 am. The run is open to the public and honors true Medical Heroes - the many patients who help advance medical knowledge by participating in clinical trials. CISCRP (The Center for Information and Study on Clinical Research Participation) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to educating and informing the public, patients, medical/research communities, the media, and policy makers about clinical research and the role each party plays in the process. To register visit http://medhero5k-philadelphia.eventbrite.com
Previewing a New Industry Program
DrugDev will preview a new industry program aimed at helping CROs improve service delivery, and helping sponsors partner with CROs who offer best-in-class clinical operations technology.
DrugDev also will Tweet major developments at DIA. Watch #domoretrials for breaking news and updates.
DrugDev’s unified clinical suite enables sponsors, CROs and sites to do more trials through industry-wide collaboration, standardization and a beautiful technology experience. Featuring solutions for global site payments, site identification and activation, workflow optimization, learning management, and site and patient engagement, DrugDev helps companies transform the quality and efficiency of clinical trials from startup through closeout. The company also powers the revolutionary TransCelerate Investigator Registry and Investigator Databank collaborations with the universal identifier known as the DrugDev Golden Number. Learn why 9 of the top 10 sponsors and 4 of the top 5 CROs trust DrugDev technology at drugdev.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/06/prweb13500356.htm