Fuelwonk, the Imperfect Markets, LLC website, has made significant improvements to their website making it easier for consumers to find the lowest prices for heating oil and propane in their community.
San Jose, California (PRWEB) October 19, 2015
It’s hard to believe, but it’s already dipping below freezing at night in the stunningly beautiful New England states, which is a strong indicator that cold weather is in everyone’s future. Fuelwonk has been anticipating just this inevitability and has been working hard this past year to improve their website for the 2015-2016 heating season.
Even though crude oil prices have been dropping steadily, the improvements made by fuelwonk that include the addition of more vendors, better search results, and additional members will benefit everyone searching for low heating fuel prices.
The fuelwonk team has implemented the following improvements over the past year:
- Expanded and refined the vendor database by qualifying existing vendors, conducting hundreds of hours of research, and by adding several thousand more vendors and their locations
- Added features that make fuelwonk searches based on local zip codes more accurate, applicable, and refined
- Grew the number of members by offering free, lifetime memberships
- Redesigned, and significantly added to the number and quality of blog articles that provide consumers with information to help them heat their homes safely and economically
- Made the website more mobile friendly by improving the formatting, resizing pages, displaying search results faster, and providing more targeted results
Bob Silverstein, the founder of fuelwonk, says, “Whether you are an existing member or someone who has been searching for a comprehensive, one-stop-shop website for heating oil and propane, I strongly urge you to check out the improvements to fuelwonk and discover what the website has to offer.”
Members who have grown accustomed to the benefits of fuelwonk will appreciate having an even more comprehensive and accurate database of vendors from which to search. Not only does the number and quality of vendors make fuelwonk a valuable resource, but the number of members do, too, since the pricing that members report each time they make a purchase, adds to the data already accumulated for each vendor. With both a robust vendor database and growing membership, fuelwonk will continue to provide an excellent platform for finding vendors and comparing prices throughout the 2015-2016 heating season.
Fuelwonk, the crowdsourcing expert in heating oil and propane, empowers consumers, both residential and commercial, to easily find local vendors on one website and compare and shop for the best heating fuel prices. Fuelwonk provides data, knowledge, and information that help a community of consumers make educated decisions about heating their homes safely and economically. Consumers who sign up now at https://fuelwonk.com receive a free, lifetime membership.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/10/prweb13026727.htm