Visionary Technology, Domain Expertise and Customer Focus Continue to Drive Success
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) May 04, 2016
GAINSystems, a dynamic provider of advanced supply chain and inventory optimization solutions, today announced recent new customer wins with Big Rock Sports, Border States, Datacard, DynCorp International, Industrial Distribution Group and Sidel.
With GAINSystems’ holistic, single-solution approach these customer can concurrently plan across forecasting and demand, sales, inventory and operations planning (SI&OP), as well as inventory and replenishment optimization. From consumer goods manufacturers to industrial distributors, recent customers include:
- Big Rock Sports -- the premier firearms, ammunition, fishing, marine and camping distributor in North America.
- Border States – the ninth largest electrical distributor in the US with 80 locations in 16 states.
- Datacard – a manufacturer of identity and secure transaction technologies serving customers in 150 countries worldwide.
- DynCorp International -- a leading global services provider of sophisticated aviation, logistics, training, intelligence and operational solutions.
- Industrial Distribution Group -- the market leader in the design, build, and management of supply chain solutions and a national distributor of indirect materials.
- Sidel – the leading global provider of PET solutions for liquid packaging, with 30,000 machines installed more than 190 countries.
“These companies are benefiting from our innovative approach, which goes far beyond forecasting, to provide comprehensive planning and optimization capabilities while improving overall operational efficiencies. We are proud to help all our customers take their supply chains to the next level.” said Bill Benton, CEO of GAINSystems.
Next month, GAINSystems will be presenting Curing Forecast Accuracy Myopia to Achieve Total Cost Optimization at the Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference May 17–19 in Phoenix. The company was recently recognized by Gartner as a Visionary in the Magic Quadrant for Supply Chain Planning (SCP) System of Record (SOR). For a complimentary copy of the full 2016 Gartner SCP SOR Magic Quadrant report, please visit http://www.GAINSystems.com.
Source: Gartner, Inc. Magic Quadrant for Supply Chain Planning System of Record, Tim Payne, Amber Salley, January 19, 2016.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GAINSystems provides proven capabilities for supply chain and inventory optimization that surpass traditional supply chain planning systems. Our concurrent single-solution approach considers comprehensive error and variability across supply, demand and operations producing inventory optimization that dynamically addresses every SKU by location across the enterprise. With our more cost effective methodology, companies such as the Australian Defense Forces, Benco Dental, Broan NuTone, Cessna / Hawker Beechcraft, Officeworks and Sonepar/Hagemeyer consistently see superior results including lower inventories, reduced operating costs, increased plan accuracy and higher service -- ultimately leading to higher EBITDA and/or mission readiness. To learn more visit http://www.GAINSystems.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/05/prweb13390615.htm