Locally Made, 100% Organic, Juice Shop Opens New Location in the Iconic Ghirardelli Square
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 27, 2015
Ghirardelli Square today announces the arrival of Juice Shop to open in mid-November of this year. Juice Shop is a locally respected, organic juicery with five retail locations in San Francisco dedicated to making Bay Area residents healthier from the benefits of cleaner living. Offering 100% organic, raw, cold-pressed juices, elixirs, and cleanses, Juice Shop will be the fifth locally-owned business opening in Ghirardelli Square under Jamestown, LP ownership to mark the historic and iconic location as a place that celebrates businesses which highlight San Francisco’s charm.
“Before there was ever a Juice Shop, we were just a family taking care of each other,” says Ben Gulick, co-owner of Juice Shop.
Juice Shop is a tangible meeting point for the community excited about a new way of living. Started in 2010, with its first location on Union Street in Cow Hollow, the concept of raw, organic, and cold-pressed juicing resulted from owner Charlie Gulick’s miraculous recovery from a life threatening condition that proved to be difficult to resolve from Western medicine. Finding a healthy success in the healing and cleansing elements of juicing, Juice Shop prides itself on making juices that are:
● 100% Organic: Juice Shop only uses 100% organic, non-GMO produce free of harmful chemicals like pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, and synthetic fertilizers.
● Locally Sourced: Produce is sourced from some of Northern California’s best farms within 200 miles of San Francisco.
● Extracted on a Hydraulic Press: The optimal method of juice extraction, hydraulic press maintains the temperature of the produce and limits oxidation by exerting thousands of pounds of pressure slowly and completely, to preserve the whole plant’s nutrient enzymes.
● Bottled in Glass: Juice Shop is committed to using glass to avoid the leaching of chemicals from plastic bottles and offers bottle refunds to maintain the company’s promise of a zero-waste philosophy.
● Made Fresh Daily: Made fresh daily, Juice Shop is committed to providing the freshest, most nutrient-dense juice possible.
About Juice Shop:
Juice Shop operates five retail locations, an online store, a full-scale delivery service, and a production facility in San Francisco, where we make unadulterated juices with the healing forces of raw fruits and vegetables.
From the chlorophyll rich Deep Green, to the refreshing Pineapple Pear Chia, our juices are 100% organic, raw, cold-pressed, nutritionally dense and delicious! Dedicated to environmentally sustainable practices, we offer juices in reusable glass bottles to minimize our footprint.
Founded by three brothers — Charlie, Ben, and Jake Gulick—and Charlie’s wife, Lina, we are a family-run business that uses the most advanced, while paying homage to old-school traditions by sticking to small-batch daily production.
We have experienced the profound effect of cold-pressed juices and cleanses on the health of our bodies and our family—and now we want to share those benefits with you!
About Ghirardelli Square:
Jamestown purchased Ghirardelli Square in 2013 and has since been working to reinstate local significance to the historic global destination and strengthen its neighborhood influence in San Francisco. Jonathan Waxman's restaurant concept joins more than 20 retailers in the space, purveying everything from local coffee and art to Northern California artisanal goods, gifts, fashion, wine and French baked delicacies. The Square is also an epicenter for annual community and national events such as Uncorked Wine Festival, Ghirardelli Chocolate Festival and the Tree Lighting Ceremony. Purchased by Domingo Ghirardelli in 1893, the Square was built to headquarter the original Ghirardelli Chocolate Company. In 1982, the Square was added to the National Historic Register. For more information visit http://www.ghirardellisq.com/.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/10/prweb13045523.htm