A new MYGA, the industry's leading accumulation FIA and a new income-focused FIA are now offered from one of our best insurance carriers.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) May 16, 2016
In its continued commitment to provide advisors access to the most competitive products available for meeting key client needs, InsurMark announced the addition of three solutions-driven annuities to its portfolio. The two fixed indexed annuities (FIAs) and one multi-year guaranteed annuity (MYGA) can help advisors better position clients to achieve their retirement planning goals through strategies for protection, accumulation or income, as appropriate.
Offered from a trusted AM Best “A-” (Excellent) rated insurance carrier, these products include:
1. The industry’s leading accumulation FIA, now enhanced with BNP and Morningstar index strategies and market-leading crediting rates;
2. A new income-focused FIA, completely re-engineered to provide some of the highest guaranteed and stacked lifetime income options available; and
3. A new MYGA with the highest competitive rates currently available, featuring multiple duration options and the flexibility to accept additional premiums.
The two new index partners, BNP and Morningstar, represent two exclusive indices that offer clients an alternative to traditional index crediting strategies often available through FIAs. Recent back-casting highlights the potential for these exclusive strategies to power the growth of clients’ accumulation and income strategies. Regardless of a particular individual’s situation or unique personal planning objectives, this product array has the potential to help advisors meet specific client needs in a meaningful way.
This announcement is consistent with InsurMark’s position as a leading independent marketing organization advisors look to for access to outstanding products, as well as market-leading prospecting and practice-management solutions that enhance every aspect of a financial firm. Through InsurMark, advisors can be confident they have the tools, resources and personal support needed to become part of the solution to America’s retirement crisis.
Based in Houston for 33 years, InsurMark has helped over 20,000 independent advisors across the country propel their businesses, and reach or exceed their goals. With decades of year-over-year growth, it offers specialized expertise in case design, education and marketing for fixed and fixed-indexed annuity, life-insurance, and asset-based long-term care products.
- Premier products and carriers
- Licensed, experienced consultants
- Prospecting programs
- Marketing and branding support
- Onsite and online sales training and education
- Incentives and rewards
- Practice-management solutions
- Advanced technology tools and solutions
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/05/prweb13416014.htm