LaunchPoint, a provider of payment integrity and risk management software, solutions, and services for healthcare organizations, has been recognized by the American Heart Association for the third consecutive year as a Gold-Level Fit-Friendly Worksite.
ITASCA, IL (PRWEB) June 21, 2016
LaunchPoint, a provider of payment integrity and risk management software, solutions, and services for healthcare organizations, has been recognized by the American Heart Association for the third consecutive year as a Gold-Level Fit-Friendly Worksite. The award honors LaunchPoint for encouraging its employees to make healthy choices and stay active through its Swellness program, which promotes, “It’s swell to be well.” LaunchPoint has continued to grow and expand the program, thanks in part to a dedicated “Swellness Culture Committee” instituted in 2015 and comprised of employees who develop and cultivate fresh Swellness initiatives.
“As a business serving the healthcare community, it is extremely important that we make good health a priority for our employees,” said Terrence Ryan, LaunchPoint CEO. “To be honored by the American Heart Association for our team’s dedication to creating a healthy environment for our employees is truly a privilege.”
LaunchPoint’s Swellness program offers a variety of programs and activities that support employees in achieving better health and wellness through offerings such as:
- Company sponsorship for a variety of 5Ks and races
- Access to a large network of fitness facilities for a low monthly fee through our insurance carrier and free access to the building’s on-site gym
- Healthy snacks and drinks on premises
- A relaxed dress environment that includes “athleisure” clothes that allow employees to wear work-appropriate exercise clothes to workout in before, during, or after work at the on-site gym or fitness facility of their choice
- “Wednesday Walking Club” where employees are invited to walk one of two mapped courses on the grounds surrounding the LaunchPoint office
- Wellness-based Corporate Service Awards such as gym bags, massages, bikes, fitness club or class, or a Fitbit exercise monitoring system
- Biometric assessments to provide a benchmark for employees to measure fitness progress
- Walking meetings wherein teams are encouraged to hold meetings away from the conference room and on the walking courses
- “Hey Nineteen,” a fitness challenge that encouraged some friendly competition to see who could climb the 19 flights of stairs to the LaunchPoint office in the shortest amount of time
- Fitness Fridays, in which the company schedules light fitness activities or health education sessions that take place during the workday that have included activities such as yoga, Zumba, Ultimate Frisbee, badminton tournaments, bird identification walk, meditation strategies, and a nutritionist
LaunchPoint operates businesses that provide information-driven solutions, software, and services for healthcare organizations. Its two divisions are Discovery Health Partners, a provider of payment integrity and risk management software and solutions for healthcare payers, and Ajilitee, a healthcare information and analytics consulting business. LaunchPoint has been named two years in a row to the Inc. 5000 list, recognized as one of the country’s fastest growing companies. In 2014, LaunchPoint was named the 100th fastest-growing company on the 2014 Inc. 500 list and #14 in Healthcare. Most recently, the company was ranked the #4 fastest growing company in Chicago by Crain’s Chicago Business. More information is available at http://www.launchpointcorporation.com, http://www.ajilitee.com and http://www.discoveryhealthpartners.com.
# # #
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/06/prweb13500319.htm