E.G. Performance Solutions to release brand new Life Coaching Accountability Software designed to automate client accountability, increase coaching clients' ability to track their own progress, and increase client satisfaction and client retention.
Lady's Island, SC (PRWEB) October 18, 2015
E.G. Performance Solutions is pleased to announce the release of a brand new (Life) Coaching Accountability Software, under the label, myClientAttraction (http://www.myClientAttraction.com), designed to increase clients' ability to track their own progress and increase client satisfaction, and client retention:
- Automate communication with clients and keep track of all conversations
- Empower clients to keep track of their goals within the software
- Achieve higher client-retention by increasing clients' involvement in designing and tracking their own success
- Receive notifications and alerts in real time, as client records progress or describe obstacles
- Excellent platform for coaches who want to deliver a customized curriculum or coaching programs
- Enterprise edition available for Coaching Organizations who want to provide a coaching platform to multiple coach associates
The platform was designed for life-coaching professionals, including relationship coaches, business coaches, accountability coaches, executive coaches, and other coaching professionals. An upgrade variant of the software is dedicated exclusively to Sales Coaches and Sales Coaching organizations.
During the launch period, coaches can Test-Drive the myClientAttraction Coaching Accountability Software at no cost to users.
The software is Online-Hosted and users are Not required to download anything in order to take full advantage of it. The platform is easy to use and it contains both detailed tutorial videos with step-by-step instructions; as well as can request support by phone or email.
Details regarding the software and for info on the Free Test-Drive are available at http://www.myClientAttraction.com
E.G. Performance Solutions has been in business since July of 2003, and focuses on helping coaches, speakers, authors, and other service business providers, with their marketing and business-growth needs.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/10/prweb13027714.htm