Self-service solutions provider unveils Android solution to support large scale, managed deployments
Aberdeen, N.C. (PRWEB) October 30, 2015
Meridian (http://meridiankiosks.com), the Customer Experience Leader in self-service solutions, today announced the launch of a new Android secure browser capability, extending its Mzero software suite to customers to address requests and growing market demand for Android solutions across a wide range of vertical markets. This builds on Meridian’s current Windows based Mzero software suite of Mzero Platform, Mzero Manage and Mzero Create solutions.
Meridian’s Mzero Manage software can now manage Windows and Android secure browser customers using a standardized functional approach. Companies are choosing hardware platforms based on the Android operating system as a cost reduction strategy.
The Android browser solution for Mzero software is ideal for large scale, managed deployments and customers with multiple locations or campuses and a preference for the Android operating system and its lower cost solutions.
Key features of the Android browser solution include:
- Lockdown and boot control of secure Android browser
- Create high quality attract screens or screen savers with branding
- Idle/usage detection to present attract screen when idle and cache clearing of previous user’s data
- Responsive design for deployment on any sized screen in landscape and portrait
- Includes ADA compliant secure browser tool bar to perform basic navigation
- Connect via secure background agent to manage state of kiosk health reports
- Remotely receive user session and URL activity for reporting and ROI of the Android solution
- Cache reports locally for later access if downtime occurs
- Connect remotely and enable kiosk management: set name and ID, landing page, standby imagery
- Configure kiosk browser White List for remote management
- Includes a Mzero Platform app installed on an Android system to help source Android kiosk software
“This Android browser capability is a key addition to our Mzero software suite and builds on the recent Gateway and Compass product launches. We continue to execute our product strategy of offering a robust software suite and standardized products to satisfy market demand in growth areas for self-service solutions,” says Chris Gilder CEO of Meridian.
“Partnerships are key to our success. Meridian will continue to select and collaborate with leading channel and technology partners as we market our kiosk and digital signage products and Mzero software suite,” Gilder added.
For more information, visit: http://meridiankiosks.com/mzero-software/.
About Meridian: Meridian is the Customer Experience Leader in self-service solutions and a fully integrated manufacturer of kiosks and interactive digital signage and developer of the Mzero software suite. Leveraging over 25 years of industry experience, Meridian specializes in the design, engineering, fabrication, assembly, integration, deployment and support of productized and custom solutions. Meridian delivers high quality self-service experiences at scale for industry-leading companies, partners and their customers. Find out more at http://meridiankiosks.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/11/prweb13054940.htm