Midwest ENERGY Association (MEA) announces the launch of over 6,000 reviewed and revised test questions for EnergyU’s Operator Qualification (OQ) 192 course library.
Bloomington, MN (PRWEB) November 01, 2015
Midwest ENERGY Association (MEA) announces the launch of over 6,000 reviewed and revised test questions for EnergyU’s Operator Qualification (OQ) 192 course library. MEA is committed to efforts for continuous improvement and validity of the EnergyU online training and qualification program. The process began earlier this year via the leadership of the MEA Technical Training Committee and the efforts of 33 subject matter expert member volunteers.
MEA members develop and maintain the courses on EnergyU, making it the only industry developed consensus online OQ training. The new test questions are available now to all EnergyU subscribers.
We thank the following member volunteers for taking a leadership role:
- John Bozarth, Ameren Illinois Company
- Ray Deatherage, WEC Energy Group - Integrys Energy Group, Inc.
- Brad Heck, Miller Pipeline
- Mike Burkhart, Nicor Gas, an AGL Resources Company
- Marty Turek, IUOE Local Union 150
- Camille Ovaitte, TECO/Peoples Gas
- Vic Frederick III, Henkels & McCoy, Inc.
- Andrea Chamblin, Kinder Morgan Transmission Company
- Bob Peterson, Montana-Dakota Utilities - Intermountain Gas
- Kevin Northon, Mears Group, Inc.
- Gary Aslakson, CenterPoint Energy
- David Orrico (Co-MVP), EN Engineering
- Amy Folz, Vectren
- Arthur Dalton, Kinder Morgan
- Dan Rohret, Kinder Morgan
- Mike Klees, Vectren
- Brian Dresel, InfraSource
- Scott Hayden, Michels Corp.
- Mike Schoepp, MDU
- Dustin Knowles, CNGU
- Evan Martin, Black Hills Corp.
- Eric Shaffer, City of Duluth (MN)
- Tim Sanders, City of Duluth (MN)
- Howard Smith, City of Duluth (MN)
- Robert Sperling, Ohio Gas Company
- Tony Welly, Ohio Gas Company
- Ward Westphal, MP Technologies
- Heather Stein (Co-MVP), SEMCO ENERGY Gas Company
- Jarrod Sandborn, Consumers Energy
- Russ Delaney, KS Energy Services, LLC
- Seth Gulley, Intermountain Gas
- Ken Davis, Ameren
- Todd Schumacher, Ameren
For more information regarding EnergyU contact Chad Shannon at (651) 289-9600 x112 or chads(at)midwestenergy(dot)org or visit http://www.energyu.org.
MEA serves the people that deliver electricity and natural gas to homes and business. MEA (Midwest ENERGY Association) was founded as a trade association over 100 years ago by distribution utilities, whose vision was to improve safety and efficiency. Today, energy delivery companies around the globe benefit from MEA's industry learning seminars, operations summits, and other events. Members collaborated to develop EnergyU, the world's premier online training and testing system for energy delivery companies.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/10/prweb13051834.htm