NameJet is currently offering the extremely rare 1-letter domain name P.TV in public auction.
Kirkland, WA (PRWEB) June 15, 2016
NameJet, the industry-leading domain name auction platform, is currently listing P.TV - an extremely rare and valuable single-letter .TV domain name.
Some facts about P.TV:
- It is the shortest possible domain name available anywhere;
- The domain is highly desirable in Chinese domain market due to length of domain and lack of vowels;
- Most single-character domains are reserved by their registries or have premium renewal fees - p.tv has STANDARD renewal fees;
- This is the first time a single-letter .TV domain has been name offered on NameJet; and
- The letter combination PTV is used by numerous television stations throughout the world, including the Philippines and Pakistan.
“Once again, NameJet is looking to set the bar when it comes to making premium domains available in the aftermarket,” said Jonathan Tenenbaum, General Manager, NameJet. “P.TV represents another first on our platform and an incredible opportunity for our buyers.”
The domain name P.TV is available for backorder now on http://www.NameJet.com, and backorders may be placed through June 24, 2016 - followed by a public auction that closes on Tuesday, June 28, 2016. Interested bidders will need to have a verified NameJet bidder account in order to participate in the auction so it is recommended they obtain verified status as soon as possible. Click here to register.
NameJet, LLC, a joint venture between eNom, Inc., a subsidiary of Rightside (NASDAQ: NAME) and Network Solutions, LLC, a subsidiary Web.com (NASDAQ: WEB), is the world’s leading domain name auction platform. Launched in 2007, NameJet has since processed more than 200,000 domain auctions on its award-winning and easy-to-use website. With an exclusive inventory of expired and deleted domains from several of the largest registrars, plus top-quality premium name listings and best-of-breed drop catching services, NameJet is the industry’s most trusted auction and aftermarket services provider.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/namejet/domain-name-auction/prweb13487751.htm