Docebo's latest platform launch to increase performance, employee engagement and retention, and business outcomes.
Athens, Ga. (PRWEB) June 22, 2016
Docebo, a learning management system designed to increase performance and learning engagement, today released its newest platform with Coach and Share modules that capture informal and social learning, designed to increase performance, employee engagement and retention, and to drive business results.
Docebo is disrupting the marketplace with a learning system that goes far beyond the typical LMS to integrate formal and informal learning in a way that captivates users and drives results and a measurable return on investment for businesses.
“Dissatisfaction with LMS vendors has made the market ripe for disruption, which is why we are shaking up the industry with our solution that reflects how people learn best,” said Docebo CEO Claudio Erba. “We’re obsessed with building a platform that helps people learn by integrating cutting-edge technology and building a system that helps capture and retain informal knowledge typically lost by most organizations.”
Docebo’s latest release features its new Coach and Share modules as part of its approach to integrating informal and formal learning, building on its trusted and effective LMS.
How the platform delivers unmatched results:
- Docebo Learn: An easy to use Learning Management System (LMS) to organize, track and distribute online courses for formal learning (supports multiple formats including xAPI, SCORM and AICC)
- Docebo Coach: Let your employees ask questions and get answers from subject matter experts within your organization by offering informal learning that gives them the power to get the information they need, when they need it
- Docebo Share: Capture user generated knowledge from the experts in your organizations, validate it through peer-review and share it across teams, all while building a culture that rewards top performers
Docebo’s approach tackles business challenges such as resolving the problem of lost or hidden workplace knowledge, helping busy internal experts coach other employees, and deliver learning to any employee at any time the way they learn best.
“Docebo’s new platform lets people seeking information gain direct access with subject matter experts and engage them at critical moments,” Erba said. “A Coach and Share approach keeps individuals and organizations learning at the speed of change and empowered to improve performance.”
In its latest platform launch Docebo is also providing new and exciting functionality, including:
- New Mobile Apps — Android and iOS versions, with a web app optimized for smart phones. Companies can add their own branding and Coach and Share customers can upload and share content to knowledge library. Searching uses intuitive channel-like user interface.
- Central Repository — Manage source learning content in a central repository. Update multiple occurrences of a learning object with one edit. Allows different version of a learning object to be used in different courses.
- New Integrations — Adding to its robust list of integrations, the platform will support Salesforce, Lectora, Shopify, and web conferencing tools Bluejeans and Zoom.us.
- Gamification — Adding a rewards component to inspire interactivity and engagement.
Docebo’s new platform will be available for small and medium businesses between June 20 and July 1, with enterprise platforms being updated June 27 through July 8. The new Coach and Share modules will be available as a single app.
Docebo’s new technology has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from the HR analyst community. Research by the Brandon Hall Group showed that Docebo’s approach to learning resonated with organizations’ desire for a strong return on investment. By incorporating informal learning, the Brandon Hall study showed 95 percent of organizations saw a link between a mix of informal and formal learning and individual performance at 95 percent, and a similar impact to organizational performance at 91 percent.
“We believe Learn.Coach.Share is the future of the LMS and effective sharing of knowledge that will help individuals and organizations elevate their performance,” Erba said. “We also see the combination of informal and formal learning as a key driver in increasing employee engagement and retention.”
Docebo is a cloud-based, Learning Management System (LMS) designed to increase performance and learning engagement. Docebo’s e-learning platform is embraced for its ease of use and ability to blend coaching with social and formal learning, an approach that has been validated through extensive research and is known as the 70/20/10 model. Its technology and processes help organizations get their people learning faster and building knowledge that leads to greater business success. Only Docebo provides an enterprise-wide learning management system with an implementation methodology that is both swift and agile. Sold in more than 80 countries and offered in over 32 languages, Docebo (Latin for “I will teach”) has more than 1,000 clients worldwide and offers an enterprise solution for mid-size to large organizations who need to train employees, customers, partners and other stakeholders. In addtion to being heralded by PCMag.com as “the best online learning platform for business on the market,” Docebo has recieved numerous industry accolades for its technology and approach to improving learning outcomes for its customers.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/06/prweb13500612.htm