ProLiteracy's new site offers enhanced membership benefits, student stories, and more.
Syracuse, NY (PRWEB) May 17, 2016
ProLiteracy, the largest adult literacy and basic education membership organization in the nation, announces the launch of a new, redesigned version of its website, http://www.proliteracy.org. Key features of the site include a cleaner and more attractive design with enhanced search and navigation. Created with the user experience firmly in mind, the website has been designed using the latest technology so the site is compatible with today's browsers and mobile devices.
"We are excited to be able to share our knowledge and expertise with easy-to-access information and resources about adult literacy, and updates from the industry and programs," said Kevin Morgan, ProLiteracy president and CEO. "The new website allows users to share information and pages that interest them with others across Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks."
The site's refreshed and simplified look, combined with enhanced content, improved search functionality, and optimization for mobile devices, allows users to better interact with ProLiteracy. The site includes many new features to help users quickly and easily navigate the site. New features include:
- Learn the Facts: A direct way to see the economic impact of the adult literacy crisis in America and worldwide. The numbers speak for themselves.
- Student Stories: Real people. Real stories. Stories of heartbreak, embarrassment, even desperation. In equal measure, you will hear tales of accomplishment, triumph, and inspiration.
- Become a Member: See enhanced member benefits and easily register for membership online.
- Blog: Fresh new resource for information on adult literacy, program highlights, student stories, and so much more.
- Ways to Give: Simplified forms and features on ways that you can help us impact adult literacy with generous donations.
"Part of our mission is to be a leading innovator, resource, and voice in adult literacy," said Morgan. "The user-centric design of the site provides an innovative platform for our advocates to find numerous ways to become involved and help us to create a world where everyone can read and write."
ProLiteracy believes every adult has the right to literacy. ProLiteracy, the largest adult literacy and basic education membership organization in the nation, is committed to creating a world in which all adults can read. ProLiteracy has 1,000 member programs in all 50 states and the District of Columbia and works with 52 nongovernmental organizations in 34 developing countries. For more information about ProLiteracy, please visit http://www.proliteracy.org.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/04/prweb13372810.htm