Product launches and international customer expansion fuels growth of performance management software
(PRWEB) May 04, 2016
Prophix Software, a global leader in Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software, released its first quarter business summary for the period from January 1, 2016, to March 31, 2016. The first quarter included several new deals that involve a variety of customers looking to integrate their financial planning. Whereas traditional budgeting is usually conducted within the finance department, integrated financial planning involves collaborating with multiple lines of business or departments and enabling them to use information derived from financial data to help with their operational planning, as well as ultimately improving the organization’s strategic decision making.
First Quarter, 2016 Highlights
- Launched the latest release of our market-leading software, Prophix Version 12
- Continued growth in new software bookings with the addition of over 50 new customers including; a large health club company, a fast-casual restaurant chain, and national health, wellness, and rehabilitation company.
- Captured key wins in international markets, including a global not-for-profit organization and a national government transport ministry.
- Enhanced capabilities made available with the roll-out of the latest version of Financial Consolidation Solution
- Signed seven (7) new partners including Entrance Consulting
- Named one of Canada’s Top Employers
- Shortlisted for the coveted title of “Software Product of the Year” at the UK Business Finance Awards.
- Received related accolades from industry observers and analysts, such as:
o According to Anne Moxie, Senior Analyst, Nucleus Research:
“Nucleus took a look at Prophix’s new release, and we expect it will provide additional value to customers, driving productivity through its ease of use. This is particularly important to mid-market customers, who need strong usability while maintaining all of the necessary functionality.”
"Fiscal 2016 is off to a strong start with new agreements and international market growth,” said Paul Barber, Prophix’s CEO. “We are laser focused on delivering powerful software to empower organizations to automate processes and extract actionable insight for strategic decision making.”
About Prophix Software
Prophix develops innovative software that automates critical financial processes such as budgeting, planning, consolidation, and reporting—improving a company’s profitability and minimizing their risk. Prophix provides the right balance of simplicity and depth, delivering CPM software that is easy, powerful, and collaborative. For everyone. Thousands of innovative organizations in nearly one hundred countries use Prophix to gain increased visibility and insight into their business performance. For more information, visit http://www.prophix.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/05/prweb13389130.htm