Robins & Morton wins Excellence in Construction Awards from multiple ABC chapters.
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama (PRWEB) October 16, 2015
Robins & Morton received eight Excellence in Construction awards from the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) of Alabama at the annual Excellence in Construction Banquet on Oct. 15 at the Sheraton Birmingham hotel.
ABC recognized the following projects:
- Florida Hospital Tampa Emergency Department Relocation, Healthcare $50 Million to $100 Million, Excellence Award (First Place)
- Sierra Providence East Medical Center, Healthcare $25 Million to $50 Million, Excellence Award (First Place)
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Newnan, Healthcare $10 Million to $25 Million, Excellence Award (First Place)
- Embassy Suites Hotel, Commercial $10 Million to $25 Million, Excellence Award (First Place)
- T-Mobile Customer Service Center, Commercial $5 Million to $10 Million, Excellence Award (First Place)
- Huntsville Hospital Medical Intensive Care Unit Buildout, Healthcare Less Than $10 Million, Excellence Award (First Place)
- Intergraph Corporate Headquarters, Commercial $25 Million to $50 Million, Merit Award
- Treasure Valley Hospital, Healthcare Less Than $10 Million, Merit Award
In addition to the awards from ABC’s Alabama Chapter, Robins & Morton also received a first place Eagle Award from ABC’s Mid-Tennessee chapter for the construction of Spence and Becky Wilson Baptist Children’s Hospital in Germantown, Tennessee, and two Excellence Awards from ABC’s North Alabama Chapter for Intergraph and Huntsville Hospital’s MICU buildout. ABC Carolinas also recognized Robins & Morton with an Eagle Award for their work on Duke Medical Center’s infrastructure replacement and a merit award for CaroMont Health’s Mt. Holly freestanding emergency department. In total, Robins & Morton received 13 awards from various chapters of ABC.
ABC’s Excellence in Construction program is the premier annual awards competition within the construction industry. The program recognizes individuals and companies who exemplify the high quality of merit-shop workmanship in their projects while upholding a dedication to building projects on time and under budget.
“We consider it an honor to have our work recognized by such a great organization of industry professionals,” Bill Morton, Chariman/CEO of Robins & Morton, said. “We view these awards as a testament to our outstanding team of professionals, our commitment to excellence and most importantly, the satisfaction of our clients.”
About Robins & Morton
Founded in 1946, Robins & Morton is a privately held engineering and construction firm that consistently ranks among the 100 largest U.S. contractors in Engineering News-Record Magazine. The company has also been named one of the best mid-sized companies to work for in America because of its worker-friendly and family-friendly practices. Robins & Morton is based in Birmingham, Alabama, with offices in Dallas, Texas; Huntsville, Alabama; Orlando and Miami, Florida; Nashville, Tennessee; Charlotte and Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina. For more information, visit http://www.robinsmorton.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/10/prweb13027550.htm