The agenda for the Sales 2.0 Leadership Conference in Philadelphia on November 16 focuses on how B2B sales leaders can achieve world-class success.
Santa Cruz, CA (PRWEB) October 13, 2015
Sales Dot Two, Inc., producer of a leading industry event series for B2B sales managers and executives, is pleased to announce that the agenda for Sales 2.0 Leadership Conference has been finalized. The event is scheduled to take place on November 16, 2015 in Philadelphia at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. Registrations can be found at http://www.sales20conf.com/Leadership2015/logistics.html.
Attendees will learn proven strategies to improve the productivity, efficiency, and performance of their sales organizations. Speakers and presentations include the following.
- Rich Blakeman, Managing Director of the Channel Sales Center of Excellence of MHI Global will present “The Hybrid Sales Channel: How to Ignite Growth by Bridging the Gap Between Direct and Indirect Sales.”
- Patricia Fripp, Executive Speech Coach, Speaker and Sales Presentation Skills Trainer at Fripp & Associates will present “Powerful Leadership Presentations: Build Commitment and Action.”
- Dustin Grosse, CEO of ClearSlide will present “Selling with Digital Insight: Transform Your Sales Team's Performance.”
- Dave Hibbard, Co-founder of SOAR Selling will present “2 Techniques for Breaking into a Salesperson's Mindset.”
- Nayaki Nayyar, SVP Cloud for Customer Engagement of SAP will present “From Tweet to Receipt in the Digital World.”
- Matthew Pollard, 'The Rapid Growth Guy': Speaker, Author, Coach and Consultant of Rapid Growth Coach LLC will present “Overcoming the Seven Self-Destructive Sales Mindsets.”
- Dan Waldschmidt, Managing Director of Waldschmidt Partners International will present “Creating a Culture of Super Success: Seven Proven Strategies to Empower Outrageous Results from Ordinary Salespeople.”
For more information, visit http://www.sales20conf.com/Leadership2015/about.html.
Sales 2.0 Conference host and Selling Power founder Gerhard Gschwandtner says that mindset is the critical element of success in any sales organization. “Your mindset is a set of attitudes and beliefs that influence and shape your behaviors,” he says. “The good news is that we can direct our minds to become a powerful, positive, and productive force. At the Sales 2.0 Leadership Conference, speakers will share proven strategies that great leaders use to unlock greater productivity and performance for themselves and their teams.”
About the Sales 2.0 Conference
The Sales 2.0 Conference showcases leadership strategies and SaaS technologies that help B2B sales and marketing leaders create more competitive teams and drive higher profit. Attendees learn how to achieve measurable success in such areas as CRM use, sales and marketing collaboration, lead generation and pipeline management, social media for sales and marketing, analytics and metrics management, customer engagement, sales transformation and change leadership, and sales process improvement.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/10/prweb13016100.htm