Oprah's 'O' Magazine calls "From Kitchen to Market - Sell Your Specialty Food" "a go-to book for any start-up food company." The newly released 6th edition of Stephen Hall's textbook contains the 'secrets' food entrepreneurs can use to reach sustainability.
Destin, Florida (PRWEB) May 06, 2016
Specialty food companies report failure rate of 96% in the first three years. The book outlines every food marketing opportunity and then supports entrepreneurial action with detailed guidance. Whether the reader owns a business or is just thinking about starting one, Hall shows how to:
- Identify a winning product and its most appropriate markets
- Get your product ready to market
- Advertise, promote, and sell your product
- Create your own success niche
- Also included is up-to-date information about the role of the Internet, health and organic markets, the latest government regulations and technological advances, and contact information for a website for dozens of valuable resources.
From Kitchen to Market - Sell Your Specialty Food reveals the latest trends in the field, including organics and the green market industry, and so much more to make a food business a success.
Stephen F. Hall is President of Specialty Food Resource, LLC.He coaches and mentors new specialty food firms on how to grow their businesses. He coordinates SpecialtyFoodResource.com, a comprehensive resource-filled website and publishes the monthly online Food Entrepreneur Magazine. He hosts the online Food Entrepreneur Forum, writes industry research reports, and is an active promoter of the Specialty Food Association.
Specialty Food Resource, LLC
624 Sea View Drive
Destin, Florida 32541 USA
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/05/prweb13392148.htm