SutiHR’s recruitment, performance management, and T&A modules updated
Los Altos, CA (PRWEB) November 03, 2015
New updates have been added to SutiHR’s recruitment, performance management, and time & attendance management modules adding additional functionality.
Changes in time off accrual rules, grievance resolution, candidate approval/rejection options and more have been added to SutiHR to improve the user experience.
SutiSoft, a leading provider of integrated business productivity platforms and standalone applications announces new updates to multiple modules of SutiHR, its comprehensive human resource management software platform. The updates include additional flexibility in time off rules, improved grievance resolution, and a more convenient performance management process.
- Option to include the employee’s reporting authority on the grievance form to enable faster resolution
- Offer managers and administrators to clone the performance appraisal forms to help measure performance in a standardized manner
- Option for managers to add comments in the approval/rejection stage during recruitment
- Option for time off accruals to be credited on a particular day of the week
- Option for new employee requisitions to be approved by the requisition owner before being sent for budget approval
- Allowing administrators to grant special privileges to employees to generate custom reports
To learn more about the solution, please visit http://www.sutihr.com or call us on 650-969-SUTI.
Sutisoft provides a comprehensive suite of cloud-based business platforms and solutions for companies of all sizes. These platforms include scalable and easy-to-use solutions for HR, Employee Travel & Expense, Wireless Spend management, CRM, Document management, Business data analytics, and Electronic signature. Our platforms and solutions allow small, med-size, and large enterprise customers to control costs, save time and help in making smart business decisions. Headquartered in Los Altos, California, SutiSoft also has regional offices in Germany, India, and Japan. For additional information visit our web site at http://www.sutisoft.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/11/prweb13058557.htm