Scuf Gaming is taking the game to the next level with the launch of the fully modular SCUF Infinity 4PS for PlayStation and PC gamers.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) May 05, 2016
Launching the Infinity 4PS Controller, Scuf Gaming continue to change the game for PlayStation and PC gamers. Leveraging IP and functionality from the highly acclaimed Infinity Series, SCUF help take the game to the next level with the fully modular SCUF Infinity 4PS. Swap out thumbsticks, triggers and paddles on the fly to optimize the feel and functionality to suit every style of gameplay.
The SCUF Infinity 4PS includes many new innovations including; (1) SCUF’s patented trigger control area, which offers various length triggers and quick shift trigger stops. Gamers can shift the trigger stop to initiate various activation points on the trigger and then, mechanically tune the tension and position of the trigger to locate the triggers’ ‘sweet spot’ with the adjustable hair trigger mechanisms. All provide the gamer with reduced trigger latency and improved trigger control. (2) Fully remappable paddles to increase hand use and gain a competitive advantage. (3) The Infinity thumbstick control area provides the gamer with the ability to change SCUF’s new proprietary thumbsticks quickly and securely in seconds. Like racecar tires, thumbsticks will wear down, especially if they have optimal comfort and grip. This is an option SCUF fans have been eagerly awaiting. (4) Also, the SCUF Infinity 4PS now offers the choice of military grade SCUF GRIP, which is the pro’s grip choice on the SCUF Infinity1.
A wide array of design and color options are available on the SCUF Infinity 4PS to suit all tastes and budgets, including branded eSports team SCUF controllers like Optic and Faze. SCUF controllers are hand crafted to the gamer’s specification, which explains why over 90% of professional gamers choose SCUF controllers. The SCUF Infinity 4PS is compatible for use on PlayStation®4 and PC.
“Over the past 12 months, we have witnessed the PlayStation market become far more competitive and serious about eSports. Five years ago we invented SCUF features to offer the pro and hardcore community a more competitive controller to match their skill and hand dexterity. Our commitment and innovation are to the gamer, so creating a more modular controller for PlayStation 4 was a natural evolution. We believe offering gamers the flexibility to replace parts, as they wear through extended gameplay, is essential. The release of the Infinity 4PS offers trigger function that we are particularly proud of and comes at a perfect time, since we just announced another two utility patents for our adjustable hair trigger and trigger stop functionality. Since 2011, SCUF users have been very familiar with our trigger control area and we’re pleased to evolve this and carry functionality to the SCUF Infinity 4PS,” said Duncan Ironmonger, CEO & Founder of Scuf Gaming.
SCUF Infinity 4PS offers several patented and patent pending features, including:
Interchangeable Thumbstick Control Area
- Change thumbsticks in seconds with the Infinity Ring and Lock system
- NEW SCUF thumbsticks for Infinity 4PS use proprietary materials and come in regular and tall sizes, domed and concave styles
- Choose from five color options (black, white, red, blue & green)
Infinity Ring and Lock System
- Fully removable and customizable, the SCUF Infinity Lock ensures a secure thumbstick
- Use of self-lubricating material on the ring, ensures your thumbstick glides seamlessly
- Infinity Rings add design as they come in nine color options (black, grey, white, green, light blue, dark blue, red, orange & pink)
The three core features that make up the Infinity 4PS Trigger System are the Quick Shift Trigger Stops the Adjustable Hair Trigger Mechanism and SCUF’s NEW Trigger Extenders
Quick Shift Trigger Stops
- Quick Shift Trigger Stops enable the user to activate various activation points on the trigger stop
- Reduction of unnecessary trigger movement past activation point
- SCUF Key (0.9 mm) is utilized for easy adjustments
Adjustable Hair Trigger Mechanism
- Enables the user to mechanically tune the tension and position of the trigger to locate the trigger’s ‘sweet spot’ for different types of games
- Reduces unnecessary trigger latency before activation point
- SCUF Key (0.9 mm) is utilized for easy adjustments
SCUF’s NEW Trigger Extenders
- Fully removable and easily clip on the Infinity 4PS triggers - standard and long lengths
- Improve trigger accuracy and hand comfort
- Extend the natural parameters of the controller to suit larger hand sizes (long)
- Choose from six color options (black, white, red, blue, green & yellow)
Military Grade SCUF Grip
- SCUF Grip is similar to grip used to coat weaponry and other military equipment
- Its textured, non-slip surface is great for extended hours of gameplay
- Choose from four color options (black, red, blue & green)
Infinity 4PS PRO Switches
- Switches layered with gold on circuits and new switches provide increased activation longevity
- Improved haptic feedback with every click of the paddle
SCUF Infinity 4PS PRO Paddle Control System
- Determining factor for elite gamers, allowing players to keep their thumbs on thumbsticks while using the back paddles to perform advanced moves
- The Infinity 4PS PRO paddles are easy to reach, include grip and grooves to provide a secure hold for fingertips
SCUF EMR (Electro Magnetic Remapping) Technology
- Use EMR Mag Key for ‘on the fly’ remapping of the back paddles to any face button
SCUF Infinity 4PS pricing starts at $124.95, €124.99 & £99.99 and is for use with PlayStation 4 and PC. For additional information please visit scufgaming.com.
About Scuf Gaming
Scuf Gaming® is a Global Leader and Innovator in eSports, providing Tactical Gear for Elite Gamers where more than 90% of the world’s top professional gamers in shooters use a SCUF. Selling high-end accessories and customized gaming controllers for PC and Console, SCUF offers a number of functional and design features custom built to increase hand use and improve gameplay. Built to specification, SCUF controllers cater to professional and hardcore gamers who are looking for that edge and recognize that one size does not fit all. The primary focus for SCUF controllers are the functional features, which go toward improving your game, allowing you to reduce latency and use more of your hand in a safe and ergonomic way. The SCUF controller has features, which are covered by 20 granted patents, and another 39 pending; protecting 3 key areas of a controller; back control functions and handles, trigger control mechanisms and thumbstick control area. Scuf Gaming is the official controller partner of major gaming leagues, CWL, MLG, ESL, Gfinity, EGL and UMG. With operations and production in North America and Europe, Scuf Gaming also provides a variety of accessories and apparel specifically designed for Elite Gamers.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/05/prweb13393496.htm