Tickets for Fashion Week at The Bellevue Collection are on sale now and are anticipated to sell out fast. The weeklong celebration of everything fashion runs September 21 - 25, 2016 at The Bellevue Collection.
Bellevue, Washington (PRWEB) June 21, 2016
Tickets for Fashion Week at The Bellevue Collection are on sale now and are anticipated to sell out fast. The weeklong celebration of everything fashion runs September 21 - 25, 2016 at The Bellevue Collection. Events include an all-new men’s fashion event, independent designer showcase, dynamic runway shows, chic parties, trend presentations, special appearances by fashion insiders and irresistible shopping.
“Each year Fashion Week gets bigger, better and more exciting,” says Jennifer Leavitt, vice president/marketing for The Bellevue Collection. “We are proud of the outstanding runway shows and experiences our team curates, up to and including, Vogue’s Front Row Fashion.”
She goes on to say, “We are excited to highlight men’s fashion with a new wine tasting and trend tour event and this year’s Independent Designer Runway Show promises to top all previous years with nine amazingly talented designers creating collections just for our show.”
Major runway shows and special events include:
- Sept. 21: Sips & Suits: An all-new wine tasting and trend tour at Bellevue Square. Along with fashion, it will feature in-store tastings by local wine makers courtesy of Woodinville Wine Country. Plus, an exclusive VIP tech-gaming lounge.
- Sept. 22: The fifth annual Independent Designer Runway Show highlights the premier talent of nine local up-and-coming fashion designers as the culmination of a months-long mentorship program as they compete for a $5000 cash prize.
- Sept. 23: Posh Party Trend Show is a stylish evening of must-have trends highlighted in the Fall 2016 Look Book featuring fashions available at stores in The Bellevue Collection. Tickets benefit Bellevue LifeSpring.
- Sept. 24: Fashion Forecast Vogue Market Stylist, Cara Crowley* will talk Fall 2016 trends and how to make them accessible to any lifestyle. Seating is complimentary and limited.
- Sept. 24: Vogue’s premier runway show of the week, Front Row Fashion Runway Show Presented by Vogue, showcases the top fall trends straight from the pages of the magazine to the runway with all styles available at The Bellevue Collection. Hosted by Vogue Market Stylist Cara Crowley*. Tickets benefit Seattle Children’s Hospital.
100% of ticket sales to Posh Party Trend Show and Front Row Fashion Runway Show Presented by Vogue benefit local, non-profit organizations, Bellevue LifeSpring and Seattle Children’s Hospital respectively, courtesy of The Kemper Freeman Family and The Bellevue Collection. To purchase tickets and for more information, visit fashionweekbellevue.com.
*Vogue Market Stylist is advertiser sponsored and for promotional purposes only
About The Bellevue Collection
Located in the heart of Bellevue, Washington, The Bellevue Collection, owned by Kemper Development Company and its Affiliates, includes Bellevue Square, a super-regional upscale shopping center, Bellevue Place, a mixed-use property featuring the Hyatt Regency Bellevue and small boutiques and Lincoln Square, anchored by Lincoln Square Cinemas, restaurants, home furnishings and The Westin Bellevue. This distinctive collection features 200 of the finest shops, 35 destination restaurants, a 16-screen premier cinema, 1,100 luxury hotel rooms and 10,000 free retail parking spaces, all in one location. The Bellevue Collection is a shopping, dining and nightlife, and entertainment experience unlike any other in the region. It is located on Bellevue Way between NE 4th and NE 10th Streets in downtown Bellevue, just across Lake Washington from Seattle.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/06/prweb13501161.htm