Murfreesboro’s Oldest Full-Service Restaurant Announces Customer Appreciation Week
Murfreesboro, Tennessee (PRWEB) October 22, 2015
To commemorate 30 years in business and to thank the Rutherford County community, the original Toot’s location on NW Broad Street will roll out a week-long Customer Appreciation promotion starting on Monday, October 26th and going through Sunday, November 1st.
Each day during Customer Appreciation Week, the “Original” Toot’s on Broad Street will feature a special for customers reflecting its unique history. Throughout the week certain days will feature specials like 10 Cent Wings & Fingers, Giveaways during Football games, Free Birthday Cake and the Annual Toot’s Halloween Bash. A list of when these specials will be available can be found on the company’s website, Toots.com.
Owner Wade Hays stated: “Toot's wants to thank all of our great customers, new and old, by celebrating our 30th Birthday not only on October 29, but all week long. We will be running some incredible specials and it will be a great fun atmosphere for everyone to enjoy!"
Some interesting highlights in the 30-year history of the original Toot’s on NW Broad Street include:
- Introduced Buffalo Style Chicken Wings to the Middle Tennessee area in 1985
- The Oldest Full-Service Family Restaurant in Murfreesboro and Rutherford County
- Toot’s was a frequent stop for the Budweiser Clydesdales from 1988 thru 2000
- In 1988, a couple that met at Toot’s got married on the bar
- In 1992, a portion of the original Hank Williams Jr’s Monday Night Football intro was filmed at the location and a Jukebox prop used in the filming hangs in the dining room
- In 1992, Toot’s presented the late famed DJ Wolfman Jack with the key to The City of Murfreesboro on the bar
- In 1999, Toot’s received the “Restaurant Neighbor Award” from the National Restaurant Association
- Rutherford County residents have voted Toot’s their “Favorite Restaurant” four of the last six years in the Daily News Journal’s annual “Ruthies” Awards and five times, including 2015, by Rutherford County Parent Magazine
- Toot’s has been a proud sponsor of MTSU Athletics for 30 years
About Toot’s: Based in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, Toot’s is locally owned and operated while employing approximately 275 people in Rutherford County. Toot’s has been bringing Good Food & Fun since its first location opened in October of 1985 on NW Broad Street in Murfreesboro. In addition to the three locations in Rutherford County, there are also franchises in Bowling Green, Kentucky and Cincinnati, Ohio.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/10/prweb13034599.htm