Bassem Ghali, winner of Entrepreneur of the Year Award, will take the main stage to present the 5 steps to outrank competitors online at the Toronto Entrepreneurs Conference, November 4.
Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) October 30, 2015
Bassem Ghali is the driving force behind Toronto’s Green Lotus Online Marketing Agency and the recently released Green Lotus SEO Tools, Canadas 1st SEO tools for entrepreneurs. Bassem is a Toronto online marketing strategist and speaker with more than 10 years of experience managing online marketing strategies for some of Canadian’s largest corporations including Canadian Tire, Direct Energy, and Toronto Star – New in Homes.
Bassem Ghali has a passion for education and providing entrepreneurs and business owners the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in today’s competitive online market.
Search engine optimization is a must for any business! Bassem Ghali will demonstrate how thorough keyword research is the basis of optimization success and an increase in organic search engine ranking.
Join the Toronto Entrepreneurs Conference, and learn the skills needed to succeed online:
- How To Do Keyword Research
- How To Choose the Most Effective Keywords
- How To Check Your Organic Keyword Ranking
- How To Spy on Your Competitors
SEO Tools for Entrepreneurs were specifically developed to meet the needs of entrepreneurs, business and marketing professionals who want to manage their own website optimization. Tools include:
- Keyword Research Tool - Providing unlimited suggestions of keywords and phrases related to business services and products. Users can select and track keywords based on search volume, seasonal trends and competition level.
- Do It Yourself SEO Checklist – A step-by step guide to help perform SEO Tasks, track results and develop a SEO Strategy.
- Internal Links Optimization Tool and Broken Links Checker – Verify that a website has the proper internal linking structure with optimized text before performing SEO Tasks.
- Content Optimization and Submission Tools – Facilitating backlink development, users can submit a website to more than 90 search engines and 50+ Local and Business Directories handpicked by Green Lotus staff.
- Social Engagement Tool - Detect the most popular pages of a website across social networks. Track and compare social citations to competitors in Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and more.
- Backlink Quality Checker and Tracker Tools - Identify toxic backlinks that may negatively affect search engine rankings, and monitor backlinks for any changes.
- Competitor Ranking Spying Tool – Spy on business competitors on 370+ global and local search engines, track organic rankings, paid ads and vertical results, including news, videos, images, maps and more.
- Competitor Content Analysis - Analyze competitor website content and view the keywords frequently used on their pages, together with the Google search volume, AdWords bid competition and Google search trends statistics.
- Competitor Traffic Estimator - Get an estimate of how many prospects online competitors may gain (data provided by Compete.com) and find out your competitors’ Alexa Traffic Rank.
A complimentary 30 Day SEO Trial is now available for the holiday season! Get your website and search engine optimization strategy off to a great start for the new year.
More about Bassem Ghali and Green Lotus:
In early 2012 Bassem left the corporate world to start one of Canada’s most trusted SEO and Online Marketing Agencies. Green Lotus is dedicated to providing businesses with effective online marketing strategies and lead generation solutions. With a focus on optimizing the number and quality of online leads, Green Lotus goes the extra mile to consult, create, and implement the most appropriate online marketing strategies based on business needs.
Bassem Ghali recently received the Entrepreneur of Year Award from the Canadian Association of Marketing Professionals.
1 Yonge Street - Suite 1801. Toronto, Ontario M5E 1E5
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/Green-Lotus/Online-Marketing-SEO/prweb13053153.htm