New tools are first to apply advanced artificial intelligence to support account-based sales
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) June 21, 2016
Trapit, the leading platform for authentic social selling and employee advocacy, today announced the launch of an all-new account-based sales offering for their social selling platform. The account-based sales package allows salespeople to create custom dashboards to track content relevant to target accounts including individual decision makers, products, trends, industries, policy and more. Trapit’s artificial intelligence (AI) is then able to surface the most relevant content -- including social media updates, insights, trends, analysis and news from over 100,000 curated sourced -- that will help salespeople tailor their approach to the specific account they’re targeting without any manual research.
Today's B2B sales environment is shifting away from the spray-and-pray methodologies of years past. Gathering large quantities of leads has given way to driving engagement with a target set of accounts. On average, 5.4 people are now involved in a B2B purchase, according to a study conducted by CEB. This shift is forcing salespeople to build consensus amongst multiple decision makers, and in turn has given rise to the discipline of account-based sales and marketing. Account-based sales models recognize that it takes greater diligence to win over multiple decision makers and therefore aims to increase the quality of leads in the funnel rather than just the volume.
Unfortunately, most sales technologies were developed for outdated sales paradigms, where just one person was ultimately responsible for a purchasing decision. For the past several years, there has been a growing gap between the tools available and the tactics employed by the most successful salespeople.
“With this package we are empowering salespeople to close more business by providing them with capabilities that help them take control of and excel at every stage of the customer journey,” said Hank Nothhaft Jr., CEO and founder of Trapit. “This new package, coupled with our core curation and analytics capabilities, makes Trapit the only comprehensive sales enablement platform that actually puts the seller in the driver's seat.”
Trapit’s account-based sales package allows salespeople to automate the hours of research required to tailor their outreach to target accounts. By delivering a constant stream of intelligence on an account’s strategic vision or an individual decision maker's point of view on relevant issues, salespeople are no longer left scrambling to prepare for key meetings. Trapit acts as a dashboard of essential information on target accounts so that salespeople can identify more opportunities to engage in the right way, at the right time. With this level of diligence available on demand, sales teams can engage and close their target accounts more effectively.
With Trapit’s new features, sales reps have access to:
- Custom blends of content – Curate custom blends of content that are targeted for individual accounts and stakeholders so that you deliver the right content to the right people
- Artificial intelligence – Use Trapit’s easy-to-use AI to discover relevant content for buyers. Reduce your reliance on marketing and the amount of time that you spend searching for the right content
- Account insights – Leverage Trapit’s content discovery technology to gather insights about target companies and the stakeholders at those accounts. Use this intel in online and offline interactions throughout the customer lifecycle
- Industry trends and research – Learn about your verticals and share content related to your industry
- Social listening – Stay abreast of the latest social conversations related to your industry and your buyers
- Marketing-approved content – Receive pre-approved content and messaging from marketing so that you can easily be active on social
- Flexible organization – Group content by topic, account, product, industry, and customer stage
- One-step publishing – Just find your content, schedule it, and hit “send”
- Individual analytics – See how you’re performing on social media, and discover ways to boost your engagement with target accounts
To learn more about Trapit’s platform and its new account-based sales offering, visit: http://www.trap.it.
Trapit increases sales revenue and brand reach by making it ridiculously easy for executives, salespeople, and other employees to engage in social selling and employee advocacy. Built on proprietary artificial intelligence, Trapit enables users to share content that delivers value to customers at every stage of the buyer’s journey. Our platform flattens barriers to adoption, scales quickly, and provides detailed reporting for sales managers and content planners. Trapit’s customers include Microsoft, MarkLogic, and New York Life.
Trapit is headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, please visit http://trap.it/.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/06/prweb13501332.htm