Lounge on the Beach, Interact with Wildlife, Shop ‘Til You Drop; Plus, Meet with Viator’s Senior Travel Editor Katie Hammel
San Francisco, Calif. (PRWEB) October 21, 2015
Later this month, hundreds of bloggers and writers will descend on Ft. Lauderdale for TBEX ’15 North America, the largest gathering of its kind in the travel industry. To help attendees enjoy the region’s top attractions, Viator, a TripAdvisor company and the leading resource for researching and booking tours and activities worldwide, has a selection of experiences guaranteed to enhance a visit before or after the conference.
1. Visit the Everglades: Viator’s Miami Everglades Airboat Adventure with Biscayne Bay Cruise is a great way to experience the country’s largest subtropical wilderness, with a narrated airboat ride, jungle hike, alligator show, and Biscayne Bay cruise. The private tour by safari-style Jeep delves deep into the heart of Big Cypress National Preserve. For a unique experience, take a Private Night Tour of the Florida Everglades by Airboat.
2. Take a Day Trip to Key West: An accessible day trip from Fort Lauderdale, Key West is a top destination for diving and snorkeling. Viator’s Key West Sail and Snorkel Day Trip from Fort Lauderdale includes time to explore and a snorkeling cruise onboard a 50-foot catamaran. The Key West Day Trip from Miami also includes leisure time and snorkeling, plus a glass bottom boat tour, hop-on, hop-off tour, Conch Train Tour and parasailing.
3. Explore on a Segway: Ride through Fort Lauderdale’s downtown, residential and beachside routes on a Segway tour, passing by celebrity mansions, yachts and hot spots with a stop at the 17th Street Causeway bridge to see the city and Port Everglades. Further south, enjoy a stunning South Florida sunset on the Miami Sunset Segway Tour.
4. Experience Miami From the Air: Explore Miami from your own private helicopter in Viator’s Miami Helicopter Tour, with ample opportunities to take stunning photos of the city and surrounding areas. Lovebirds will enjoy the Moon Over Miami – Romance Tour, a private, one-hour airplane tour at sunset complete with champagne.
5. Get Nostalgic Polynesian-style at Award-winning Mai Kai Tiki Bar: Travel back in time and halfway around the world with the Mai-Kai Polynesian Dinner Show, a throwback to the classic tiki bars of the 50s and 60s complete with a Samoan fire and knife dance.
6. Find Your Inner-Foodie: Enjoy Miami’s melting pot of Latin American cultures on the South Beach Food and Culture Walking Tour, visiting top restaurants along the Art Deco district. Or sample traditional Cuban dishes on the Little Havana Food and Walking Tour.
7. Visit the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens in Miami: Admire Mediterranean Revival and Italian Renaissance architecture, European art and furnishings, and elaborate gardens at this National Historic Landmark, a private estate built to emulate a palatial Italian villa.
8. Spend Time on the Water: Experience an amazing day on the Miami waters on the Biscayne Bay Jet Ski Tour, go parasailing for incredible views over the Miami skyline, rent your own pontoon boat, discover the natural beauty of Biscayne Bay by kayak or paddleboard, rent a catamaran or take a sailing lesson, or enjoy a fun day out on the water on a private powerboat.
9. Get an Adrenaline Fix: Miami offers countless opportunities for adrenaline junkies to get their fix, from a high speed jet boat ride to an exhilarating flyboard experience, jetpack flight and HoverBoard flight.
10. Visit The Bahamas: There are few places in the US where you can hop on a boat, visit another country and still be back for a late-night dinner after a day of sunshine and adventure. Miami, however, is one of those places, and thanks to ferries between Miami and the Bahamas, it’s possible to have a Caribbean vacation packed into a single day with Viator’s Bahamas Day Cruise and Day Access to the Grand Lucayan Hotel and the Bahamas Ferry Day Trip from Miami.
Katie Hammel, senior travel editor of the award-winning Viator Travel Blog, is a featured presenter at this year’s TBEX, and will be discussing how Viator works with the universe of talented travel bloggers, as well as tips for brands and bloggers alike. Meet up with Viator at TBEX for more information on discovering and booking amazing tours and experiences around the world.
For more information about tours and activities in Ft. Lauderdale, Miami and Key West as well as the latest Viator deals, promotions, contests and news, visit http://www.viator.com or follow Viator on Facebook (ViatorTours) and Twitter (@ViatorTravel).
# # #
Viator, a TripAdvisor company, is the leading global tours and activities provider for travelers, delivering online and mobile access to thousands of curated trip activities including tours, attractions, shore excursions and private guides, in more than 1,500 destinations worldwide. In-house travel experts work with trusted local operators to ensure the quality and value of every experience, all backed by Viator’s 24/7 customer service and global low-price guarantee. With more than 800,000 verified reviews plus exclusive videos and insider travel tips, Viator has everything a traveler needs to find and book the best things to do worldwide. In addition to the flagship site – Viator.com – travelers can book in advance or in-destination via the Viator Tours and Activities App, as well as local-language sites for European, Latin American and Asian travelers. Viator also provides tours and activities to more than 3,000 affiliate partners including some of the world’s top airlines, hotels and online travel agencies. Viator is headquartered in San Francisco with regional offices in Sydney, London and Las Vegas. Viator – travel with an insider.
TripAdvisor® is the world's largest travel site*, enabling travelers to plan and book the perfect trip. TripAdvisor offers trusted advice from real travelers and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features with seamless links to booking tools that check hundreds of websites to find the best hotel prices. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 375 million unique monthly visitors**, and more than 250 million reviews and opinions covering 5.2 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions. The sites operate in 45 countries worldwide. TripAdvisor also includes TripAdvisor for Business, a dedicated division that provides the tourism industry access to millions of monthly TripAdvisor visitors.
TripAdvisor, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIP) manages and operates websites under 24 other travel media brands: airfarewatchdog.com, bookingbuddy.com, cruisecritic.com, everytrail.com, familyvacationcritic.com, flipkey.com, thefork.com (including lafourchette.com, eltenedor.com, iens.nl, besttables.com and dimmi.com.au), gateguru.com, holidaylettings.co.uk, holidaywatchdog.com, independenttraveler.com, jetsetter.com, niumba.com, onetime.com, oyster.com, seatguru.com, smartertravel.com, tingo.com, travelpod.com, tripbod.com, vacationhomerentals.com, viator.com, virtualtourist.com, and kuxun.cn.
*Source: comScore Media Metrix for TripAdvisor Sites, worldwide, December 2014
**Source: TripAdvisor log files, average monthly unique users, Q2 2015
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/10/prweb13034847.htm