Village Builders announces that they are now selling in Lakes at Creekside. Located in Tomball, Texas, just northwest of Houston, Lakes at Creekside offers the perfect combination of city living and small town charm to residents looking to live in the Houston area.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) October 29, 2015
Village Builders is now open for sales in the Lakes at Creekside in Tomball, Texas. The perfect combination of city living and small town charm appeals to many residents and potential residents who want the advantages of living in a city without letting go of the close-knit community feel associated with small towns.
Get to Know Historic Tomball, Texas:
- Boasts a rich history, exciting local events and attractions
- Numerous parks and recreational facilities
- Multiple area festivals: German Christmas Festival, Christmas on Commerce, etc.
- Theis Attaway’s outdoor Grassy Amphitheater
Get to Know the Lakes at Creekside:
- Close to The Woodlands with upscale shopping and dining venues
- Easy access to Cynthia Woodlands Pavilion for concerts, events, etc.
- Students in the community attend nearby Tomball ISD schools: Creekview Elementary, Tomball Junior High and Tomball High School
- Close proximity to new Grand Parkway project for an easy commute
Get to Know the Amenities for Lakes at Creekside Residents:
- Community Center serves as a hub for resident activities
- Limited waterfront homesite availability
- Fitness Center in the planned recreation center
- Greenbelts winding throughout the community, picnic area, and community playground
- Swimming pool, lake pond, community parks, and nearby Burroughs Park
- Convenient walking trails with gorgeous views
Get to Know Village Builders’ Wentworth Collection of Homes:
- Homes starting in the mid $400s
- Homes ranging in size from 2,757-3,772 square feet
Lennar was established in 1954 and is one of the nation’s leading home builders. Lennar builds in communities in the Greater Houston area. Visit our website at http://www.Lennar.com/Houston to find new homes throughout greater Houston. Listed on the New York Stock Exchange (LEN and LEN.B), the Miami based homebuilder has built over 800,000 homes in more than 50 cities coast to coast. Village Builders is Lennar’s luxury brand of homes.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/10/prweb13051943.htm