Citywide Initiative Tips Off 2015-16 for the NBA Champion Golden State Warriors
Oakland, CA (PRWEB) October 20, 2015
The citywide initiative brings together fans from all over the Bay Area as the Warriors begin their
2015-16 season. The week’s events build momentum to the Warriors’ home opener against the New Orleans Pelicans on October 27 at Oracle Arena at 7:30PM.
WHO: Visit Oakland & the NBA Champion Golden State Warriors
WHAT: Warriors Week 2015
WHEN: Tues., Oct. 20—Tues., Oct. 27
Home Opener: Oct. 27 @ 7:30PM, New Orleans Pelicans @ Golden State Warriors
WHERE: Citywide Initiatives Include:
- AC Transit bus headers to read “GO WARRIORS”
- Warriors flag to wave on top Oakland City Hall and Tribune Tower
- Jack London Square and Downtown/Uptown Street Ambassadors to wear Warriors hats
- Visit Oakland office windows to be painted celebrating Warriors Week
- Hotel shuttles to display Warriors car flags while in service
Follow the excitement on social media with #OaklandLoveIt and #WarriorsGround.
ABOUT VISIT OAKLAND
Visit Oakland is a non-profit organization marketing Oakland, California as a travel destination. Visit Oakland offers a wide variety of complimentary services and materials for travelers interested in visiting Oakland. For more information, visit our website at http://www.visitoakland.org. Want to share the Oakland love with the world? Join the 17,000 people who #OaklandLoveIt on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/10/prweb13031561.htm