Finland, UK, and Spain top the list of Europe?s leading technology, media and telecom companies
BARCELONA (PRWEB) October 09, 2015
White Bull Summits (http://www.whitebull.com), champions of European innovation, today announced the winners of the 2015 Bully Awards, honoring outstanding technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) companies. White Bull Summits conducted a rigorous search, and thirty winners were selected from a pool of entries that included over 500 TMT companies. A complete list of the 2015 Bully Award winners may be viewed here. The thirty winners were announced live on 7 October 2015 at the sixth annual, invitation-only Pathways Summit gala awards.
?We?re pleased to announce the 2015 Bully Awards winners, which honour the best and brightest of European Innovation. Our panel of renowned judges made up of journalists, academics, and tech luminaries selected 30 winners from a highly competitive field of nearly 500 submissions,? said Farley Duvall, Founder and CEO of White Bull Summits. "These 30 privately held European companies keenly demonstrate excellence in innovation, leadership, and growth potential in the competitive global landscape, which exemplifies the heart of what White Bull represents."
The 2015 winners fall into four categories: Yearlings: firms that seek or have received angel/seed rounds or equivalent, e.g. classic start-ups; Young Bulls, firms that seek or have received Series A financing, e.g. early stage companies; Longhorns: post Series A firms, e.g. growth stage companies; and Minotaurs, later stage companies with extreme growth, which are ripe for IPO or acquisition.
The 2015 winners are:
- Aire ? Yearling - UK
- Appmobi ? Young Bull ? NL
- Buzzoole ? Young Bull - Italy
- Candela Boats ? Yearling - Sweden
- Clusterpoint ? Young Bull ? Latvia
- iMint ? Young Bull ? Spain
- Kiosked ? Minotaur ? Finland
- LeeLuu Nightlights ? Yearling ? Finland
- Myfitravel ? Yearling ? Spain
- Ninchat ? Young Bull ? Finland
- Piccing ? Young Bull ? Switzerland
- PremFina ? Yearling - UK
- RefMe ? Young Bull ? UK
- Repack ? Young Bull ? Finland
- Repositive ? Yearling ? UK
- RunLastMan ? Young Bull ? Ireland
- Safe Swiss Cloud ? Young Bull ? Switzerland
- Salviol ? Young Bull ? Slovenia
- Skillbridge ? Yearling ? UK
- Smarpshare ? Young Bull ? Finland
- SoftKinetic ? Minotaur ? Belgium
- Soil Scout ? Young Bull ? Finland
- Tangible Display ? Young Bull ? France
- Teicos Pharma ? Young Bull - Finland
- Tespack ? Young Bull - Finland
- The Eye Tribe ? Young Bull ? Denmark
- ThingThing Keyboard ? Yearling ? Spain
- Verto Analytics ? Longhorn ? Finland
- WellPlayed Sports - Yearling ? UK
- Woobi ? Longhorn ? Isreal
White Bull Summits? Pathways 2015 featured discussions on European venture capital, funding and exit trends, go-to-market, leadership strategies, and engaging with media led by executives from TMT companies, global investment firms and press, including Softlayer (an IBM company), Qualcomm Ventures, NASDAQ, Aspire Ventures, GP Bullhound, Mercury Global Partners, Forbes, Tech.eu, Fortune, and more. For more information on this event or to request an invitation to attend White Bull Summits? Pathways 2016, please visit http://www.whitebull.com.
About White Bull Summits
White Bull Summits celebrates and champions European Tech innovation, connecting the visionaries with the global investment, corporate development, services and resources they need to succeed. Built upon the extensive knowledge and network of its founders and advisors, and in the spirit of the ?wily beast? inside all successful businesses, White Bull brings together the best and the brightest ? Europe?s top technology and media leaders, entrepreneurs, visionaries, global investors, thought leaders, and global icons. For more information, please visit White Bull at http://www.whitebull.com, like us on Facebook or follow White Bull on Twitter @whitebullsummit.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/10/prweb13013193.htm