Parent Company Xanterra Parks & Resorts Also Holds Veteran/Military Giveaway Contest
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) November 04, 2015
Small ship cruise line Windstar Cruises announces their first-ever Veterans Day Sale, running through November 12, on popular voyages through Europe, Costa Rica and the Panama Canal, and the Caribbean.
Guests can save up to 81 percent on select voyages, and as a bonus offer, veterans and active duty military are eligible for an additional $100 per person shipboard credit.
The sale marks the company’s first-ever military discount, in addition to providing savings to non-military guests in honor of the holiday.
Select sailings and starting prices include:
- Dreams of Tahiti – $1,299, a seven-day sailing experience to the most romantic islands on Earth;
- Naturally Costa Rica – $1,299, a seven-day adventure with stops at rainforests, beaches, and volcanoes;
- Yachtsman’s Caribbean – $1,299, a seven-day sojourn in paradise, lingering in the ports of the Caribbean’s private yachting scene;
- Spanish Serenade – $1,799, an eight-day journey from Barcelona to Lisbon featuring golden beaches and charming mountain villages;
- Gems of the Aegean – $2,999, an eight-day exploration from Istanbul to Athens, crossing the Aegean Sea in private yacht style;
- Greek Isles and Turkish Delights – $2,599, a seven-day signature voyage with ports at stunning Greek Isles, the Turkish coasts, and the greatest icons of civilization.
Windstar Cruises is proud to be a part of Xanterra Parks & Resorts®, which is sponsoring a #FreeBecause photo-sharing contest until November 12. A grand prize giveaway of a trip to the Grand Canyon will be awarded to a veteran or active military member and his/her family, plus daily giveaways. To enter the contest, participants should Instagram or Tweet a photo of their military hero and tag it with #FreeBecause. For more information and to see a special album of the photo entries, visit http://www.xanterra.com/freebecause.
About Windstar Cruises
Windstar Cruises operates a fleet of small luxury cruise ships known for its intimate yacht style experience and unique voyages to the world’s best small ports and hidden harbors. Its three recently renovated sailing yachts carry just 148 to 310 guests and cruise to 50 nations, calling at 150 ports throughout Europe, the South Pacific, the Caribbean, and Central America. In May 2014, Star Pride, the first of three newly acquired power yachts, joined the fleet. In May 2015, the company launched Star Breeze and Star Legend. The power yachts, with a capacity of 212 guests each, double the size of Windstar’s fleet, making the company the market leader in small ship cruising with 300 or fewer passengers, with a total of 1,242 berths. Windstar Cruises is a part of Xanterra Parks & Resorts®, which is known for its “Legendary Hospitality with a Softer Footprint.” Xanterra’s entities include lodges, restaurants, tours and activities in national and state parks, as well as resorts, a cruise line, railway and tour companies.
For more information including rates and itineraries, contact a travel professional or call Windstar at 800.258.7245, or visit http://www.windstarcruises.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/11/prweb13055788.htm