Google's driverless car
The innovative technology company's latest project, it revealed over the weekend, is a fully automated car that does not require a human driver. Google says it has put more than 140,000 road miles on its test cars, six Toyota Prius hybrids and an Audi TT, in California and beyond, using its combination of video cameras, radar and laser technology and GPS. AP video.
- | View all
User rating:(5) Click to rate
- Fifth-grader from Dix Hills rocks 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' What would Rivera get Yankees for Christmas?
- Stop & Shop launches safe pharmaceutical disposal Kidsday goes to Bounce Trampoline Sports
- Cops: 3 injured in boat accident Nassau lights its Christmas tree
- Billy Joel’s movin' out Santa video-chats with hospitalized kids in New Hyde Park
- Eastern Suffolk BOCES rebrands education program Greenport students make wreaths from washed-up plastic
- Billy Joel tribute star gets a 'big shot' Raw video: Cops say man charged after recording employees in bathroom
- NTSB: Derailed train was speeding Cox on Astorino's possible candidacy
- News 12 LI: Metro-North derailment kills 4 Driver seriously injured in Bay Shore crash
- Friend of slain Islip man discusses the case Winter sailing season kicks off
- Valerie Kellogg talks Black Friday deals