New smart watch
After failing to convince venture capitalists to fund Pebble, the Palo Alto start-up looked for $100,000 in seed money from the crowd funding platform Kickstarter. They got $10.3 million. AP video. (Feb. 28)
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
- Pearl Harbor widows Fifth-grader from Dix Hills rocks 'Ellen DeGeneres Show'
- What would Rivera get Yankees for Christmas? Stop & Shop launches safe pharmaceutical disposal
- Kidsday goes to Bounce Trampoline Sports Cops: 3 injured in boat accident
- Nassau lights its Christmas tree Billy Joel’s movin' out
- Santa video-chats with hospitalized kids in New Hyde Park Eastern Suffolk BOCES rebrands education program
- Greenport students make wreaths from washed-up plastic Billy Joel tribute star gets a 'big shot'
- Raw video: Cops say man charged after recording employees in bathroom NTSB: Derailed train was speeding
- Cox on Astorino's possible candidacy News 12 LI: Metro-North derailment kills 4
- Driver seriously injured in Bay Shore crash Friend of slain Islip man discusses the case
- Winter sailing season kicks off Valerie Kellogg talks Black Friday deals