News and reviews on the latest tech, games, gadgets, software and the Web.
Max Payne 3 contest gets your likeness in the game
Rockstar Games announced that fans of the Max Payne franchise have the opportunity to have their likeness virtualized as a multiplayer character in the installment of the franchise.
1) Starting today, December 16th, 2011 - and continuing until January 13th, 2012, Rockstar will be selecting people at random that we've spotted using the hashtag #maxpayne3.
2) Each week during that period, 10 people will be contacted to submit us pictures for consideration to be in the game.
3) If you're one of that week's 10 selections, we will contact you and ask you to email us a picture of yourself.
4) We will then pick 2 fans per week who will have their likeness appear as a multiplayer gang character in Max Payne 3.
5) In total, 8 fans will be selected to have their likeness appear as a multiplayer character in Max Payne 3.
Max Payne 3 is due for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC in March 2012.
Tags: Max Payne