Tilda Swinton performs 'The Maybe' at the Museum of Modern Art
Tilda Swinton performs the art of sleeping in her one-person piece called "The Maybe" at the Museum of Modern Art in Manhattan. Swinton, who first performed as a sleeper at the Serpentine Gallery in London in 1995, sleeps in a glass case for day. The case will move to locations throughout the museum every time Swinton performs. (March 25, 2013)
- | View all
User rating:(1) Click to rate
More in Business
- Searching LI for a furnished rental?
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Searching for a short sale on LI?
- Most expensive homes for sale on Long Island
- Searching for a home with an unusual fireplace?
- Vince Camuto's $48M-plus Southampton home in contract
- Weird, clever Long Island license plates
- Holiday shopping starts early on LI
- Long Island homes for sale for $350,000
- Walt Whitman mall unveils renovated look
- Looking for a cupola with your LI home?
- Searching for a ranch to rent on Long Island?
- If you want a home for $375,000
- Jose Reyes $4.495M Manhasset listing
- LI's top real estate agents of 2013
- 2013 Concours D'Elegance at Americana Manhasset
- Buying a Sandy-renovated home
- Shoreham-Wading River vs. Mt. Sinai Half Hollow Hills West vs. Bellport
- LI sports figures who had a memorable 2013 100 things every kid should do on LI
- Guess who: LI celebrity yearbook photos LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Long Island and New York City's top photos Top 10 Long Island crime stories in 2013
- LI car accidents LI girl battling leukemia gets dream bedroom
- Long Island in the UFC: 2013 in review LI notable deaths
- Help find these lost LI pets 30 signs you're from Suffolk
- 300-yard rushers in Long Island history Tanker explosion in Bellmore
- LI pets pose with Santa Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories
- President Barack Obama Smithtown pets for adoption
- Snow hits NYC, region Snow hits LI: 2013
- Floyd Hall of Fame ceremony Your Instagram, Twitter snow photos