Top 10 outdoor entertainment events on LI this summer
Outdoor concerts and festivals, from Great Neck to Orient, will keep us plenty busy this summer. A new batch of entertainers is making its debut at the crowd favorite Nikon at Jones Beach Theater, and Glen Cove is launching its own new summer tradition: a seaside festival. Here are our 10 favorite special outdoor events going on around Long Island this summer.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Business
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Searching for a short sale on LI?
- Most expensive homes for sale on Long Island
- Searching for a home with an unusual fireplace?
- Vince Camuto's $48M-plus Southampton home in contract
- Weird, clever Long Island license plates
- Holiday shopping starts early on LI
- Long Island homes for sale for $350,000
- Walt Whitman mall unveils renovated look
- Looking for a cupola with your LI home?
- Searching for a ranch to rent on Long Island?
- If you want a home for $375,000
- Jose Reyes $4.495M Manhasset listing
- LI's top real estate agents of 2013
- 2013 Concours D'Elegance at Americana Manhasset
- Buying a Sandy-renovated home
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs Long Island and New York City's top photos
- Top 10 Long Island crime stories in 2013 LI car accidents
- LI girl battling leukemia gets dream bedroom Long Island in the UFC: 2013 in review
- LI notable deaths Help find these lost LI pets
- 30 signs you're from Suffolk 300-yard rushers in Long Island history
- Tanker explosion in Bellmore LI pets pose with Santa
- Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories President Barack Obama
- Smithtown pets for adoption Snow hits NYC, region
- Snow hits LI: 2013 Floyd Hall of Fame ceremony
- Your Instagram, Twitter snow photos SantaCon NYC
- Community celebrates Kwanzaa in Uniondale Recent Suffolk polar plunges
- New York City parties Northport vs. Central Islip