Triumph and tragedy, the Kennedy family tree
For more than a half century, the Jospeh P. Kennedy family of Hyannis, Mass. has presented the nation with a president, senators, congressmen and a slew of other leaders in charities and causes. Along the way, their paths and those of spouses and children have attracted notice and notoriety. Here with a sprinkling of celebrities is the family that has enthralled and appalled.
More in Business
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Searching for a short sale on LI?
- Most expensive homes for sale on Long Island
- Searching for a home with an unusual fireplace?
- Vince Camuto's $48M-plus Southampton home in contract
- Weird, clever Long Island license plates
- Holiday shopping starts early on LI
- Long Island homes for sale for $350,000
- Walt Whitman mall unveils renovated look
- Looking for a cupola with your LI home?
- Searching for a ranch to rent on Long Island?
- If you want a home for $375,000
- Jose Reyes $4.495M Manhasset listing
- LI's top real estate agents of 2013
- 2013 Concours D'Elegance at Americana Manhasset
- Buying a Sandy-renovated home
- LI lighting firm learns the ropes in China
- Top 10 Long Island crime stories in 2013 LI car accidents
- Long Island in the UFC: 2013 in review LI notable deaths
- Help find these lost LI pets 30 signs you're from Suffolk
- 300-yard rushers in Long Island history LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Tanker explosion in Bellmore LI pets pose with Santa
- Long Island and New York City's top photos Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories
- President Barack Obama Smithtown pets for adoption
- Snow hits NYC, region Snow hits LI: 2013
- Floyd Hall of Fame ceremony Your Instagram, Twitter snow photos
- SantaCon NYC Community celebrates Kwanzaa in Uniondale
- Recent Suffolk polar plunges New York City parties
- Northport vs. Central Islip All-Long Island football first team 2013