A look at 2013 models
Car enthusiasts get a chance to inspect the 2013 models of a variety of automobile makes at the auto show, which has opened at the Nassau Coliseum. Videojournalist: Chris Ware (Oct. 12, 2012)
- | View all
User rating:(1) Click to rate
More in Cars
- Hands-free a distraction also?
- Touring LI homes with Valerie Kellogg
- The flip car in 'Fast & Furious 6'
- First electric taxi
- Auto black boxes in every vehicle by 2014?
- Ford introduces Atlas concept car
- 2014 Toyota Highlander unveiled at Auto Show
- Minivan with its own vacuum
- Buick Unveils New Cars in New York
- Stony Brook storm chasers Feds: 7-Eleven operators 'ruthlessly exploited' immigrant workers
- Beachgoers suggest names for Kim and Kanye's baby Southern State crash injures one
- Kidsday talks lacrosse with New York Lizards Building bat houses at Sands Point Preserve
- Ex-minor leaguer now teaches physical education in Deer Park AutoMat's annual car show in Hicksville
- Pigeon clubs on LI Memorial for Vietnam soldier unveiled in Bethpage
- Madore discusses LI business issues Massapequa catering hall closes, leaving customers in the lurch
- Northport students help lay 6,500 flags for Flag Day Riding fat bikes at Jones Beach
- A tour of the Parrish Art Museum Bellmore students form a living flag
- Hempstead fire hurts 5 Hands-free a distraction also?
- LI's rising gas prices New Glen Cove festival
- Turtles relocated safely at airport Alzheimer's patients visit therapeutic horses
- Unique summer treats in Smithtown Cradle of Aviation begins partnership with National Geographic
- Nassau comptroller discusses $41.6M surplus Metro-North commuters react to news of delays